GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm drinking beer on a tuesday night..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/10/05 at 23:24
Regular
and it's fantastic. Shame it does all that damage to you eh? Still, I don't want to live forever. Good music, good times, painful morning at work. Still, just applied for a job at Google. *crosses fingers* *drops can of fosters*

Was up for work at 5am the past two days (yes, there's a 5 in the morning, shocked me as well), tomorrow it's 9. Wu-huh 3.5 hour lie in!

Just deciding whether a few games of BF2 is needed now. Will no doubt be on that til 2am if I do, so not such a good idea.

Sorry for the geeky blog but this place seemed a bit quiet. So what's your boggle?
Thu 20/10/05 at 00:44
Regular
They'll appear to you at a later date, to be confused with memories. Just today I was so sure I dreamt something, only to find out it actually happened.

Quality.

Some vivid dreams can change your perception for a week or so though. Would like one of them tonight. Maybe if I stare at pictures of Angelina Jolie for long enough ...
Thu 20/10/05 at 00:46
Regular
Time for one more cigarette and some of this cheap tacky shandy stuff I found downstairs (I ran out of fosters), then some shut eye.
Thu 20/10/05 at 10:56
Regular
Shandy and a ciggarette?

Makes you sound like an underage chav.
Thu 20/10/05 at 22:17
Regular
"Anti-ice cream man"
There are some real hardcore people in this thread. Alcohol and cigarettes? Is this where you come and brag about having a sip of "adult's dwink". I remember starting a thread about the most constructive way of opening a bottle (I didn't even say BEER bottle) and the stick I got!! Then there was the thread about identity and I got stick for mentioning cigarettes. You guys moan about chavs and yet look at yourselves.
Thu 20/10/05 at 22:45
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Flav3ll wrote:
> You guys moan
> about chavs and yet look at yourselves.

Chavs go around vandalising, harming others, being obnoxious and generally causing trouble. Nobody on here has bragged about any of that kind of behaviour.

Read whatever the hell you want into people having a conversation about what their alcoholic preferences are. I don't suppose anyone really gives a damn about any of that so called bragging, because I sure as hell don't.
Thu 20/10/05 at 22:52
Regular
"Anti-ice cream man"
Chr1s wrote:
> I don't mind mixing a bit of whiskey into a lager though. You get the
> best of both worlds that way. :D

How old are you, 13?
Thu 20/10/05 at 22:56
"High polygon count"
I'm certainly not bragging about it. I've only ever truly been drunk (as in not knowing/remembering what I did) on two occasions, and it's not something I'm proud of at all.

Unlike a hell of a lot of people my age, I know when I've had enough and I stop.

When I am drinking (which isn't really that often any more), I'm a "friendly drunk" - I have never turned abusive, violent or destructive.

I don't see the point in going out every Friday night and getting totally smashed. Apart from the damage it can do, it's not fun if you can't remember it the next day, and it's a complete waste of money - it takes me a good 60 quid or more to get hammered, and personally, I've got much better things I can do with that kind of money.
Thu 20/10/05 at 23:00
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Flav3ll wrote:
> Chr1s wrote:
> I don't mind mixing a bit of whiskey into a lager though. You get
> the
> best of both worlds that way. :D
>
> How old are you, 13?

17, and what does that really have to do with my post?
Thu 20/10/05 at 23:16
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:

> Unlike a hell of a lot of people my age, I know when I've had enough
> and I stop.

---------

I never know when to stop until its too late and I always make a pleb of myself. Saying that, I make a jockstrap of myself alot... but I wish I was out tonight because im bored.

Drink for me, bumstabbers.
Fri 21/10/05 at 02:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Chr1s wrote:
> Flav3ll wrote:
> You guys moan
> about chavs and yet look at yourselves.
>
> Chavs go around vandalising, harming others, being obnoxious and
> generally causing trouble.

Do they? Do all goths slit their wrists?

Oh I forgot, it's part and parcel, if you join the club...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.