GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm drinking beer on a tuesday night..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/10/05 at 23:24
Regular
and it's fantastic. Shame it does all that damage to you eh? Still, I don't want to live forever. Good music, good times, painful morning at work. Still, just applied for a job at Google. *crosses fingers* *drops can of fosters*

Was up for work at 5am the past two days (yes, there's a 5 in the morning, shocked me as well), tomorrow it's 9. Wu-huh 3.5 hour lie in!

Just deciding whether a few games of BF2 is needed now. Will no doubt be on that til 2am if I do, so not such a good idea.

Sorry for the geeky blog but this place seemed a bit quiet. So what's your boggle?
Sat 22/10/05 at 13:05
Regular
No, I'm a lightweight now. I used to be able to get absolutely hammered, then get up the next day and go to work. Now I'm ill for days after a heavy session.
Sat 22/10/05 at 13:00
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Malignity wrote:

> Why in a pint glass you might ask? Well I had 5 tequila and 5 sambuka
> in one a couple of weeks ago, and was good after that.

When I went to Kavos a few years ago there was a bar called Scorers which was a sports themed bar where you paid 2000 Drackmer (sp) (£4 ish) for 5 shots in a pint glass filled up to the top with lager or beer.

If you managed 5 you got a 6th free and if you managed to finish that without throwing up you got your name on a hall of fame on the wall.

It took me 5 hours after a good meal before hand to complete it and after that I went to a club until 6 in the morning before going back to my hotel room and sleeping for a fair few hours.

Don't think I could manage that nowadays though........
Fri 21/10/05 at 19:47
Regular
Throwing up is nothing to be ashamed of. Wednesday night was a friends birthday so we had a tarts and vicars theme.

We ended up ta bar 69, were it is 12 shots for £10.

We had a bible so it was the 'ten commandments'. A shot and then you say amen.

Me being me went first and had something along the lines of tequila, sambuka, apple sourz, malibu, gin, black sambuka, mint choc chip, sambuka, tia maria and finally tequila.

I got to the 5th and couldn't handle it, so I nearly spewed on the floor there and then. But it got to my mouth and I thought "no chance" and so I tilted my head back, swallowed the vomit in my mouth and said amen.

I handled it well to the 8th were I attempted to swallow again but just couldn't, so it went onto the floor.

Embarrased at the time, I wen to the toilet, but not before finishing the last two.

No one else took up the challenge after me sadly. I think if it was either in a pint glass or one after another I would of been fine, it was the fact that I had a break between each of them. Was a good night other than that.

Why in a pint glass you might ask? Well I had 5 tequila and 5 sambuka in one a couple of weeks ago, and was good after that.
Fri 21/10/05 at 19:47
Regular
Edit: double post.
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:51
Regular
"SOUP!"
I realised last night I'm allergic to cheap white wine.

It's one of those "we're skint but going to a club and cant afford to pay for booze there" ideas. Drank a bottle of cheap white each; and I mean seriously cheap - £2.75 for a litre of the crap. It made me go red on my face, neck and arms. Bloody horrible stuff.

I drank absolute crap last night. I always go out of my way not to mix drinks, but ended up drinking jack daniels, stella, carling, carlsberg export on top of the bottle of wine. I had a conversation with the back of a guys head, someone spilt a drink on my shirt so I tried to make a fight on his face, then I stumbled home and threw up up the wall.

I've only just actually got up and dressed now.

Guh.

Borat, lets go out drinking. But not to 53, it's too expensive.
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:44
Regular
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Driving to York.
>

--

Why? There's nothing here. Except me.
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:43
Regular
"SOUP!"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:

> Don't mind the odd shot of Goldschlager.

Is that the stuff with tiny bits of gold in that cuts your mouth?
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:38
Regular
"8==="
gamesfreak wrote:
>
> I even got to meet FFF in the flesh.
>
> Quality.

Considering some of his behaviour on here: which way did he seem to be inclined? :D
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:36
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'm a bitter man myself, Boddingtons and John Smiths with the occasional Tetleys and Worthingtons if they're not available.

Like real ale festivals as well, I did try and work my way through Wetherspoon's real ale festival a few months back but never managed to sample them all before it ended.
Fri 21/10/05 at 14:07
"High polygon count"
gamesfreak wrote:
> I even got to meet FFF in the flesh.

I don't think we really want to know what you did with his flesh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.