GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So there I am, sat on the toilet..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/10/05 at 10:44
"High polygon count"
With a quite badly upset stomach, wearing nothing but my boxers, and they're round my ankles.

When all of a sudden, a large wolf spider (about 2 inches in diameter)comes marching out from between the bath and cabinet, straight towards me across the floor.

I swear, if I hadn't already done so, I'd have shat myself.

What to do? I dare not stand up, I've nothing to squish it with, and there's no point screaming like a girl because there's no-one around to hear it. And besides, the door's locked.

Employing my strictly limited contortionist skills to keep my butt firmly on the loo, I stretch... stretch... stretch... across the bathroom sink and manage to grab a can of deodourant and pop the lid off.

It's a life or death struggle as the thing edges ever closer. Suddenly I see my opportunity, and... BAM! I slam the lid down sharply.

When the dust settles, I see that - thanks to my years of hand-eye coordination training on videogames - my aim was true, and the beast is caged. I'm safe at last.

At least until I go back to dispose of the monster. I swear I can hear it snarling.
Wed 02/11/05 at 13:50
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
That's a great way to solve constipation......
Wed 02/11/05 at 13:28
"High polygon count"
This is how I felt when it happened...

[URL]http://www.santoalt.com/videos/395_Toilet_Scare.html[/URL]

WARNING: Contains some rude language.
Wed 19/10/05 at 00:09
Regular
[URL]http://www.gutrumbles.com/archives/002687.php[/URL]
Tue 18/10/05 at 00:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Aww Jesus, the spiders at my girlfriend's Aunt's house were mutants. There were loads of them, all humongous beyond reason. We looked after it for a week, and I had to stop walking around barefoot once we realised how many there were. MASSIVE. We had to use a pint glass to catch them, even then they barely fitted.
Tue 18/10/05 at 00:20
"High polygon count"
Twain wrote:
> Egham has also closed. I'm sure there was another one, because there
> used to be eight, but I can't remember where it was.
>
> Was it Westminster?

I'm guessing... wrong thread?
Mon 17/10/05 at 21:51
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Egham has also closed. I'm sure there was another one, because there used to be eight, but I can't remember where it was.

Was it Westminster?
Mon 17/10/05 at 21:47
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yes I know I do but did you know we swallow 10 spider's in a lifetime :O
Mon 17/10/05 at 21:25
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Now there's just Pathetic little one's in my house that you could
> swallow easily in your sleep.

*splutters*

Ok, you make this *far* too easy.
Mon 17/10/05 at 21:19
Regular
"Catch it!"
Now there's just Pathetic little one's in my house that you could swallow easily in your sleep.
Mon 17/10/05 at 18:45
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> I had one in my house which was very big.

Aaaahahahahahahahaa!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.