GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EVIL Girlfriend"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/10/05 at 21:05
Regular
This happened about 3 weeks ago now, thought i'd share:

Me and my girlfriend were going pretty well together, we had a good thing going, met the parents you could say i loved her. But out of the blue her best mate tells me shes cheating on me with some guy, naturally i deny this, but decide to confront her.

My girlfriend lauches into a fit of rage about the whole thing, we have an arguement things were said and she stormed out of my flat in a right old strop.

A week later after were on speaking terms, and one afternoon she sends an email with pictures with her and another guy having sex and something that dogs are renound for. Naturally i was devastated heart broken and in a mess.

The next day i look at the email again to make sure it wasn't a nightmare, sure enough theres still pictures of my EX-gf getting a mouthful. i think of what to do, wether to just move on or be bitter for a while.

The result was i moved on, right after i printed all the pictures and posted them in person through her parents door. if only i could of seen her dads face. Revenge is sweet and comes with a warm tingly feeling inside.
Wed 12/10/05 at 12:40
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Maybe it's the same moral high ground from which she wished death via the London Suicide bombers for anyone whom she doesn't like?
Wed 12/10/05 at 11:09
Regular
Did she do that? Nice.
Wed 12/10/05 at 11:06
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Your Honour wrote:
> As for "striving for moral high ground", you should be used
> to high ground, afterall, you seem to spend most of your time on top
> of a soapbox.

Yeah, the moral high ground where threatening suicide for chuckles is acceptable.
Wed 12/10/05 at 10:57
Regular
Celestine wrote:
A load of poo, including:
Well, I'm sure all these dorks here that hang out at the ukasshatforums are a good fictious moral backing. They live in the WoW most of their day. As for me, I don't see anything wrong with striving for the moral highground. I actually live and work amongst real humans.

Kind of stereotyping there aren't you? Still I'm sure you would know how dorky the people on here are, seeing as your in a relationship with one of them. And as for WoW, by the sounds of things, Grixy-boy is on there quite a lot too.

As for "striving for moral high ground", you should be used to high ground, afterall, you seem to spend most of your time on top of a soapbox.
Wed 12/10/05 at 09:50
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Chr!sto wrote:
> They live in the
> WoW most of their day.

Heh. Are you including Grix in that statement? It's all I've seen him on when I fire up my pc.
Tue 11/10/05 at 23:42
Regular
You still sux Heddy.
Tue 11/10/05 at 23:42
Regular
Good to see you again Grix.
We miss you, although seeing how much of the real world passes by me while I'm glued to this screen, it's probably better for you... unless you've just ditched us for another forum!!! :@

Celestine wrote:
> As for me, I don't see anything wrong with
> striving for the moral highground. I actually live and work amongst
> real humans.

It's just this whole "moral highground" that people sometimes do... I find it kind of immoral... It's like you're going these things to "be better" rather than because the actions themselves are better... and "taking the moral highground" is kind of like a "moral snobbery"...

What I mean is that I wouldn't bother with a revenge the same way Christo did, but I'd find it just as immoral to look down on someone who did...
I'm meaning to be saying this constructively ofcourse.
(I'd be kind of hypocritical otherwise!):-)
Tue 11/10/05 at 23:36
Regular
"8==="
Grix Thraves wrote:
>
> You're right. It was a simple mistake, not a complicated mistake. If
> it was a complicated mistake, then no, you wouldn't be an idiot.. but
> it's a simple one, one that's easy to see, so er..

Like flying to America to be with some troll? Yeah...
Tue 11/10/05 at 23:35
Regular
"8==="
Celestine wrote:
>
> You're an unethical idiot.

Whereas name-calling makes you seem stupendously idiotic.

"They disagree with me so I will break out the name-calling book"

Try not to take it so personally sweetie. Jesus loves you.
Tue 11/10/05 at 23:21
Regular
Chr!sto wrote:

"Everyone makes mistakes, especially when there ones that are sexy and good in bed, simple mistake, doesn't make me an idiot."

You're right. It was a simple mistake, not a complicated mistake. If it was a complicated mistake, then no, you wouldn't be an idiot.. but it's a simple one, one that's easy to see, so er..

"And shoes aren't something i get particularly exited about, they just don't turn me on, but hey, whatever does it for you."

You're missing out, believe me. It just makes me happy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.