GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EVIL Girlfriend"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/10/05 at 21:05
Regular
This happened about 3 weeks ago now, thought i'd share:

Me and my girlfriend were going pretty well together, we had a good thing going, met the parents you could say i loved her. But out of the blue her best mate tells me shes cheating on me with some guy, naturally i deny this, but decide to confront her.

My girlfriend lauches into a fit of rage about the whole thing, we have an arguement things were said and she stormed out of my flat in a right old strop.

A week later after were on speaking terms, and one afternoon she sends an email with pictures with her and another guy having sex and something that dogs are renound for. Naturally i was devastated heart broken and in a mess.

The next day i look at the email again to make sure it wasn't a nightmare, sure enough theres still pictures of my EX-gf getting a mouthful. i think of what to do, wether to just move on or be bitter for a while.

The result was i moved on, right after i printed all the pictures and posted them in person through her parents door. if only i could of seen her dads face. Revenge is sweet and comes with a warm tingly feeling inside.
Wed 12/10/05 at 13:57
Regular
"8==="
Celestine wrote:
> Hey guy, relax, don't look over there - look over here!
Wed 12/10/05 at 13:52
Regular
That.... doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

[At Celestine obv, not Cong Man]
Wed 12/10/05 at 13:50
Regular
"..."
Ho hum...this thread has turned out to be roughly as interesting as sitting through a Sven Goran-Eriksson interview...
Wed 12/10/05 at 13:50
Regular
munn wrote:
> Celestine wrote:
> I actually live and work amongst real humans.
>
> As opposed to everyone else living and working among fake humans?

No, opposed to you humans. But, wait..not including Light. He's just an ass.
Wed 12/10/05 at 13:47
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> Celestine wrote:
> You guys are great. No wonder people are dropping out of here
> like
> dead flies.

> And, in the case of you and Grix, coming back again.
>
He's not back. That was just a figment of your imagination. :D

> Yes, I was including my dorky boyfriend in my comments.
> Fair enough. Very contradictory, but fair enough.

Okay..he is hot and a total sex God, but I'm beginning to think he needs to spend less time on WoW. Hmmm...
Wed 12/10/05 at 13:46
Regular
Celestine wrote:
> I actually live and work amongst real humans.

As opposed to everyone else living and working among fake humans?
Wed 12/10/05 at 13:36
Regular
hateful smear of rancid vaginal butter Light, they just keep getting better and better!
Wed 12/10/05 at 13:31
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. "Waaah! I'm not going to even acknowledge the morally horrific things I've said! Instead, I'm gonna to endlessly complain about Light, Your Honour...anyone who I don't like and who has had the nerve to be nasty to me, even though I've already admitted I was deliberately winding them up".

You're a piece of work alright; I've never seen anyone so incapable of comprehending that maybe, possibly, when you provoke someone as you did, you may get more than you bargain for in return. I thought my ex was unstable, but you make her look like a picture of mental health.

Anyway; that's my last post on this thread about you. If you'd care to discuss just why you're a hateful smear of rancid vaginal butter, create a thread to do it in.
Wed 12/10/05 at 13:27
Regular
Celestine wrote:
You guys are great. No wonder people are dropping out of here like
dead flies.

And, in the case of you and Grix, coming back again.

Yes, I was including my dorky boyfriend in my comments.

Fair enough. Very contradictory, but fair enough.

I most certainly don't go looking for moral backing from the likes of
someone like say..Light, who likes telling people to go kill their children.

Blimey, you and Grix didn't waste any time, did you? ;-)
Wed 12/10/05 at 13:18
Regular
You guys are great. No wonder people are dropping out of here like dead flies.

Yes, I was including my dorky boyfriend in my comments.

I most certainly don't go looking for moral backing from the likes of someone like say..Light, who likes telling people to go kill their children.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.