GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EVIL Girlfriend"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/10/05 at 21:05
Regular
This happened about 3 weeks ago now, thought i'd share:

Me and my girlfriend were going pretty well together, we had a good thing going, met the parents you could say i loved her. But out of the blue her best mate tells me shes cheating on me with some guy, naturally i deny this, but decide to confront her.

My girlfriend lauches into a fit of rage about the whole thing, we have an arguement things were said and she stormed out of my flat in a right old strop.

A week later after were on speaking terms, and one afternoon she sends an email with pictures with her and another guy having sex and something that dogs are renound for. Naturally i was devastated heart broken and in a mess.

The next day i look at the email again to make sure it wasn't a nightmare, sure enough theres still pictures of my EX-gf getting a mouthful. i think of what to do, wether to just move on or be bitter for a while.

The result was i moved on, right after i printed all the pictures and posted them in person through her parents door. if only i could of seen her dads face. Revenge is sweet and comes with a warm tingly feeling inside.
Wed 05/10/05 at 23:01
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Awesome comeback mate. :D
Wed 05/10/05 at 22:05
Regular
Good story and well told. :-)
Wed 05/10/05 at 21:51
Regular
"You've upset me"
An incredibly petty and unecessary comeback... I love it :-)

Sorry to hear about that mate, good to hear you've picked yourself up and dusted yourself off.
Wed 05/10/05 at 21:09
Regular
It really does, and pun excused, always was a sweet girl, oh well, am up and dating again.
Wed 05/10/05 at 21:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ahaha, nice comeback.

But that sucks.

Excuse the pun(puns if you will)
Wed 05/10/05 at 21:05
Regular
This happened about 3 weeks ago now, thought i'd share:

Me and my girlfriend were going pretty well together, we had a good thing going, met the parents you could say i loved her. But out of the blue her best mate tells me shes cheating on me with some guy, naturally i deny this, but decide to confront her.

My girlfriend lauches into a fit of rage about the whole thing, we have an arguement things were said and she stormed out of my flat in a right old strop.

A week later after were on speaking terms, and one afternoon she sends an email with pictures with her and another guy having sex and something that dogs are renound for. Naturally i was devastated heart broken and in a mess.

The next day i look at the email again to make sure it wasn't a nightmare, sure enough theres still pictures of my EX-gf getting a mouthful. i think of what to do, wether to just move on or be bitter for a while.

The result was i moved on, right after i printed all the pictures and posted them in person through her parents door. if only i could of seen her dads face. Revenge is sweet and comes with a warm tingly feeling inside.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.