GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EVIL Girlfriend"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/10/05 at 21:05
Regular
This happened about 3 weeks ago now, thought i'd share:

Me and my girlfriend were going pretty well together, we had a good thing going, met the parents you could say i loved her. But out of the blue her best mate tells me shes cheating on me with some guy, naturally i deny this, but decide to confront her.

My girlfriend lauches into a fit of rage about the whole thing, we have an arguement things were said and she stormed out of my flat in a right old strop.

A week later after were on speaking terms, and one afternoon she sends an email with pictures with her and another guy having sex and something that dogs are renound for. Naturally i was devastated heart broken and in a mess.

The next day i look at the email again to make sure it wasn't a nightmare, sure enough theres still pictures of my EX-gf getting a mouthful. i think of what to do, wether to just move on or be bitter for a while.

The result was i moved on, right after i printed all the pictures and posted them in person through her parents door. if only i could of seen her dads face. Revenge is sweet and comes with a warm tingly feeling inside.
Tue 11/10/05 at 22:57
Regular
i got shoes today, i wear them on my face
Tue 11/10/05 at 22:58
Regular
"8==="
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Did
> you buy shoes today?

XD
Tue 11/10/05 at 22:58
Regular
"8==="
J Nash wrote:
> i got shoes today, i wear them on my face

Clogged pores?
Tue 11/10/05 at 23:00
Regular
that makes jesus cry.
you're a bad man.
Tue 11/10/05 at 23:01
Regular
"8==="
:D

I try to tread carefully.

It's good for my sole.
Tue 11/10/05 at 23:04
Regular
Chr!sto wrote:
> Niddle wrote:
> Chr!sto wins.
>
>
> Woohooo, justification, thank you very much niddle

Mm, I believe you need it. Stuggling with your conscience there for a bit? Well, I'm sure all these dorks here that hang out at the ukasshatforums are a good fictious moral backing. They live in the WoW most of their day. As for me, I don't see anything wrong with striving for the moral highground. I actually live and work amongst real humans.

And Heddy, you still sux.
Tue 11/10/05 at 23:05
Regular
Wow, theres so much talk about shoes, isn't it amazing that the sheer prescence of a female has started this whole thing.

And whats up with the online love affair grix and celeste
Tue 11/10/05 at 23:08
"slightlyshortertagl"
Celestine wrote:
> I'm sure all these dorks here

> you still sux.
Tue 11/10/05 at 23:09
Regular
Celestine wrote:

> Mm, I believe you need it. Stuggling with your conscience there for
> a bit? Well, I'm sure all these dorks here that hang out at the
> ukasshatforums are a good fictious moral backing. They live in the
> WoW most of their day. As for me, I don't see anything wrong with
> striving for the moral highground. I actually live and work amongst
> real humans.

Yes because in the real world people always take the moral highground, theres no backstabbing, no revenge, no heartbreak, no in the real world everythings just peachy.
A simple reality check would tell you that taking the moral highgound isn't the general thing to do, and when you do your basically just giving in, quitting if you will, and you call me a coward.
Welcome to the real world!
Tue 11/10/05 at 23:11
Regular
I think as 'high and mighty' as the moral ground may be.. it's still moral. No matter how much revenge you take on this girl anyway, you're still the idiot for being with her, simple as. That's the mistake.

And I just like to know when there's new shoes in the household. Gets me all excited.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.