GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England line up"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/10/05 at 20:19
Regular
Goalkeepers: Paul Robinson (Tottenham), Robert Green (Norwich), Chris Kirkland (Liverpool/West Brom)

Defenders: Ashley Cole (Arsenal), Phil Neville (Everton), Luke Young (Charlton), Jamie Carragher (Liverpool), Rio Ferdinand (Man Utd), John Terry (Chelsea), Sol Campbell (Arsenal), Ledley King (Tottenham)

Midfielders: David Beckham (Real Madrid), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Joe Cole (Chelsea), Shaun Wright-Phillips (Chelsea), Jermaine Jenas (Tottenham), Alan Smith (Man Utd), Kieran Richardson (Man Utd)

Strikers: Michael Owen (Newcastle), Wayne Rooney (Man Utd), Jermain Defoe (Tottenham), Darren Bent (Charlton), Peter Crouch (Liverpool).

Think I like that. Although I'd pick Scott Parker over Alan Smith.

Especially in midfield.

Nice to see Crouch and Bent make the team.
Fri 07/10/05 at 22:08
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Go to sleep, Grandad, you're tired now, aren't you?
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:59
Regular
Better goalkeepers than Robinson in the Premiership:

Cech, Given, Van Der Sar, Cudicini, Jaaskelainen, Keily, Kirkland, maybe even Reina.

Sure, he can shot-stop and make instinctive saves. So can Dudek. You say he's improved his agility but all the keepers above are more agile than him.

He's good, I'll agree. But not top quality.

Robinson, Green, Kirkland, Camp, Carson - In a few years I reckon at least 2 of them will be ahead of Robinson.
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:26
Regular
Yes, LilBro is a big blind fan and that's nice and funny and what he does. Doesn't mean he can't be right.

It's just been performance after performance with Robinson this season. Of the goalkeepers in the Premiership, Van der Sar has surely been the best so far, but Robbo is fighting for that second spot with Shay Given and perhaps a few others (Cech has been tested rarely).

He used to be considered the "safe-hands" option, but he's added another dimension of agility to his game and has been making some excellent saves as well as the textbook stops.

I think you just don't like him 'cause he's fat.
Fri 07/10/05 at 15:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Cudicini's better anyway :-D
Fri 07/10/05 at 15:24
Regular
What, I'm supposed to be surprised that the most blinded fan on here can't see past his own players?

Sorry to break it to you, Lil Bro, but no Spurs player is the best in England at what they do. That's your cue to stick your fingers in your ears and go 'Lalalala can't hear you'.
Fri 07/10/05 at 14:16
Regular
"..."
Normally, I'd hate to agree with a Spurs fan on anything...but he's right.
Fri 07/10/05 at 14:14
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I'm sorry, I can't see how ANY of you can doubt Paul Robinson as England's number one. He has been brilliant this season, and been perfect for England, with some outstanding stops.

I seem to remember a header from Hartson which he steered round the post with his weaker hand from about 6 yards, havne't seen a better save all season.

Replacing him with Kirkland or Green, ridiculous, he is clearly England's number 1, without any doubt.

Stryke, stfu.
Thu 06/10/05 at 17:45
Regular
He's been great for Chelsea every time he's come on, whilst Robben and SWP have failed about and not shown what they can do. Duffaluff has done well though. Duffer.
Thu 06/10/05 at 17:44
Regular
Ashleh > Del Horno

And Joe Cole hasn't been good enough recently to deserve a starting place.
Thu 06/10/05 at 00:15
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Just spotted a picture of Joe Cole's face, then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.