GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England line up"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/10/05 at 20:19
Regular
Goalkeepers: Paul Robinson (Tottenham), Robert Green (Norwich), Chris Kirkland (Liverpool/West Brom)

Defenders: Ashley Cole (Arsenal), Phil Neville (Everton), Luke Young (Charlton), Jamie Carragher (Liverpool), Rio Ferdinand (Man Utd), John Terry (Chelsea), Sol Campbell (Arsenal), Ledley King (Tottenham)

Midfielders: David Beckham (Real Madrid), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Joe Cole (Chelsea), Shaun Wright-Phillips (Chelsea), Jermaine Jenas (Tottenham), Alan Smith (Man Utd), Kieran Richardson (Man Utd)

Strikers: Michael Owen (Newcastle), Wayne Rooney (Man Utd), Jermain Defoe (Tottenham), Darren Bent (Charlton), Peter Crouch (Liverpool).

Think I like that. Although I'd pick Scott Parker over Alan Smith.

Especially in midfield.

Nice to see Crouch and Bent make the team.
Sat 08/10/05 at 18:01
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
Stryke wrote:

> His hair? It makes him look like a fat Ryan from the O.C.
>

and a slightly bigger - nosed eminem, no?
Sat 08/10/05 at 15:00
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> I like Green
>
> I've noticed this, I think its his hair, really. But I can't blame
> you, he's a Woke fan, you see.

--

His hair? It makes him look like a fat Ryan from the O.C.

He's a legend. Green, that is. Not Ryan.
Sat 08/10/05 at 14:59
Regular
I'll concede Kirkland, because he hasn't playing consistently..ever, and Reina.

Keily, though, was a leaping, bounding machine in front of the Charlton net last season and made awesome save after awesome save. Plus he's missing teeth, which makes him harder than Pudgy Robinson.

Jaaskelainen, I will concede nothing. He's my favourite goalkeeper in the Premiership and Robinson isn't up to his standard. WHile Keily, Kirkland et al may be debatable, Jussi is up on that platform with Cech, VDS and Cudicini. He's better than Given.

Wales are winning, everyone. They're looking good and all. Even Simon Davies is playing well. It's all good.
Sat 08/10/05 at 14:52
Regular
"Colourless"
Stryke wrote:
> Better goalkeepers than Robinson in the Premiership:
>
> Cech, Given, Van Der Sar, Cudicini,

Yes.

> Jaaskelainen
Hmm maybe.

> Keily, Kirkland, maybe even Reina.
Definitely not.
Sat 08/10/05 at 14:23
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
1 3/4 hours until kick off I'm optomostic we'll play well but that may be put paid to after the first 10 minutes or so!

On another note Sven's had a brick thrown through his front window by some moron, he says it isn't related to his job but I'm betting it is.
Fri 07/10/05 at 22:47
Regular
"topgamer above all"
yup
Fri 07/10/05 at 22:46
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Stryke wrote:
> I like Green

I've noticed this, I think its his hair, really. But I can't blame you, he's a Woke fan, you see.
Fri 07/10/05 at 22:28
Regular
Your parents will be so proud.
Fri 07/10/05 at 22:25
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'm a Casillas man.
Fri 07/10/05 at 22:22
Regular
I'm surpised you're not trying to wax Reina's baldy head with your ass, La Liga boy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.