GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England line up"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/10/05 at 20:19
Regular
Goalkeepers: Paul Robinson (Tottenham), Robert Green (Norwich), Chris Kirkland (Liverpool/West Brom)

Defenders: Ashley Cole (Arsenal), Phil Neville (Everton), Luke Young (Charlton), Jamie Carragher (Liverpool), Rio Ferdinand (Man Utd), John Terry (Chelsea), Sol Campbell (Arsenal), Ledley King (Tottenham)

Midfielders: David Beckham (Real Madrid), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Joe Cole (Chelsea), Shaun Wright-Phillips (Chelsea), Jermaine Jenas (Tottenham), Alan Smith (Man Utd), Kieran Richardson (Man Utd)

Strikers: Michael Owen (Newcastle), Wayne Rooney (Man Utd), Jermain Defoe (Tottenham), Darren Bent (Charlton), Peter Crouch (Liverpool).

Think I like that. Although I'd pick Scott Parker over Alan Smith.

Especially in midfield.

Nice to see Crouch and Bent make the team.
Tue 11/10/05 at 18:43
Regular
Thought it was a bit of a cowardly decision making owen captain, but probably the easiest to avoid controversy. I'd like to see scott parker in the squad to, Preferably starting in the holding role in a 5 man midfield.
Mon 10/10/05 at 20:43
Regular
He's been given the benefit of the doubt on far too many occasions in the past. A team without him has been a long time coming, and the idea of him on the bench should not be one so far fetched.
Mon 10/10/05 at 20:00
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
That's because you're silly.

And Stryke, it's Kiely. What is it with you and names that contain I, L, and Y?
Sun 09/10/05 at 23:01
Regular
Gerrard's the only one I'm really bothered about. An England without Beckham is fine with me.
Sun 09/10/05 at 19:33
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Gerrard, Beckham and Campbell are all out on Wednesday.

Doesn't really matter as we've qualified already but a game played with a team that should start in Germany in 9 months time would have been good.
Sun 09/10/05 at 00:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
So, in conclusion.
England play poorly?
Sun 09/10/05 at 00:00
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Meka Dragon wrote:

> Since Gary Neville hasn't been around, England have played poorly.

When Gary Neville is around England play poorly.
Sat 08/10/05 at 21:45
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Stryke wrote:
> Better goalkeepers than Robinson in the Premiership:
>
> Cech, Given, Van Der Sar, Cudicini, Jaaskelainen, Keily, Kirkland,
> maybe even Reina.
>
> Sure, he can shot-stop and make instinctive saves. So can Dudek. You
> say he's improved his agility but all the keepers above are more
> agile than him.
>
> He's good, I'll agree. But not top quality.
>
> Robinson, Green, Kirkland, Camp, Carson - In a few years I reckon at
> least 2 of them will be ahead of Robinson.

keily is not better than robinson
Sat 08/10/05 at 18:18
Regular
Well... should've had two penalties and Beckham would've been hard done by to be booked at all, let alone sent off.

But an utterly dire performance regardless. Who was it that was saying Beckham played well on the right-wing?
Sat 08/10/05 at 18:12
Regular
"not dead"
Since the second half in Denmark England have played poorly.

Since Gary Neville hasn't been around, England have played poorly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.