GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it just me..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/09/05 at 17:00
Regular
Or has football suddenly become ever so boring?

I've really lost enthusiasm for it. I totally agree with the Chalton manager. The likes of Chelsea are totally destroying the sport with their millions.

Naturally it is not a new thought and it is often criticised. That there is more to the sport than money.

But look at the affect Chelsea have. They are mainly a defensive team. Prevent the opponent scoring and hope to score a few. Many other teams, including the likes of the England international team, are adopting this new defensive approach. But this is ripping the heart away from football.

Champions League final aside I cannot really remember the last football game I REALLLY enjoyed.

Is it about time the FA and UEFA imposed a "transfer cap" to prevent clubs with the billions running away from the rest of the league.

With the likes of Chelsea in the premiership, what chance does my team, Leeds, have of regaining their former glory... what chance does Newcastle have of winning the league?

I just hope for a few surprises in the premiership... because the Championship is a much more interesting place to be.

Dringo.
Thu 22/09/05 at 19:14
Regular
"You've upset me"
Georgey5 wrote:
> Do any of you people actully go to football matches.

I do, Ash, Quinty and Foreman all do too. I can't speak for them all but I know I certainly wouldn't take TV over a live match. Ever.
Thu 22/09/05 at 18:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
*Consistently

Sorry, Dringo, but a Cambridge student really should know these things. :-)
Thu 22/09/05 at 18:49
Regular
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/4269144.stm[/URL]

How am I losing an argument with you? My story in "THE" thread has been consistantly true.
Thu 22/09/05 at 18:45
Regular
And for the record, I do agree with you about the premiership becoming boring but not because of what you say about chelsea.

La Liga FTW! *

[S][S][S]* I'm so geekish! ^^
Thu 22/09/05 at 18:43
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> B: I kept to the same story in that thread you moron.
>
> Yes I always find insults are the best form of argument. Well done.
>
> Do you even know what that insult was for? It wasn't against you it
> was because Darmaus is a... well.

He knows it was against me. I could say many things about you but it doesn't mean I have to resort to insults in order to help me in a losing argument does it?

And before you start insulting people, it would be nice if you could spell their name correctly wouldn't it?
Thu 22/09/05 at 17:45
Regular
Colourless wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> A: Chelsea are a defensive team, hence the reason the opponent
> doesn't get a look in.
>
> Gahahahaa. How on earth can anyone call them defensive.....

Because they work defensively and move into attacking formations to win. Almost every first half display from chelsea has been yawnsome.

>
> Yes I always find insults are the best form of argument. Well done.

Do you even know what that insult was for? It wasn't against you it was because Darmaus is a... well.
Thu 22/09/05 at 17:43
Regular
Damarus wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
>
> Not in the thread myself and many others read.

Then you're an idiot.

Because I stuck to one story in that thread. I previously made a few alterations about how the fire started in the thread I wrote 4 months before I was charged but that was for obvious reasons.

And I used the term technicality when I didn't mean it in that exact sense.

For these 2 reasons you've called me a liar. But if you go over to the thread now, I have some proof for you.
Wed 21/09/05 at 23:23
Regular
"Colourless"
Dringo wrote:
> A: Chelsea are a defensive team, hence the reason the opponent
> doesn't get a look in.

Gahahahaa. How on earth can anyone call them defensive.....

Yes I always find insults are the best form of argument. Well done.
Wed 21/09/05 at 15:45
"LOLLERSKATES!"
And Ticket sales are down on last season, alot.
Wed 21/09/05 at 14:56
Regular
Dringo wrote:

Not in the thread myself and many others read.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.