GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola email - onging issue."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/10/09 at 13:43
"Are you sure?"
Hi Freeola,
Obviously I'm aware of the current email service status that you have posted.

One of my contacts has just let me know that when writing to me yesterday they initially received a warning message last night to say that the email was still waiting to be delivered after 4 hours - and no action was required.

Then this morning they had another message saying that the message could not be delivered!?

They re-sent their email again around 7.30am and it's recently arrived.

Thought it was worth a mention. Does that mean that some emails have been 'bounced'?
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 22/10/09 at 14:10
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Whereas it is unlikely that the servers got so "queued up" that they became full, it is always possible.

We have had a few customers say that people attempting to send them emails were receiving some form of bounce back message on the rare occasion, however this was preventing them from sending emails to the address, not bouncing emails that had already been "sent".
Thu 22/10/09 at 13:43
"Are you sure?"
Hi Freeola,
Obviously I'm aware of the current email service status that you have posted.

One of my contacts has just let me know that when writing to me yesterday they initially received a warning message last night to say that the email was still waiting to be delivered after 4 hours - and no action was required.

Then this morning they had another message saying that the message could not be delivered!?

They re-sent their email again around 7.30am and it's recently arrived.

Thought it was worth a mention. Does that mean that some emails have been 'bounced'?
[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.