GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scars"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/09/05 at 16:31
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Everyone knows scars are big, clever and make you look cool. Like smoking and swearing and punching children. But I have some of the most retarded scars on any human.

I have one down the length of my right forearm, quite faint, from falling off a skateboard in one of those hilarious videos you've no doubt seen. Thing is, it didn't even hurt at the time, it was literally just a scrape, the top of the skin came off. Now I have a twatty looking scar the length of my arm for falling off a moving plank of wood.

On my bicep on the same arm, I have a nasty looking scar, but - here's the thing - I don't know where it came from. How spasticated is that? It happened while I was at uni, I just looked at my arm one day and found I had a scar there where there was no scar before. It kind of looks circular, like I fell on a glass or bottle or something, but the fact I'm scarred for life and don't know how I did it makes me feel stupid. It's not like I didn't remember cutting myself, it's that I don't remember the injury ever being there - how long does a cut take to scar? A week or more? I must have been drunk a long time.

I tell people my scars are from 'Nam.

Share your scar stories; it'll be like Jaws, only with nerds who fall off skateboards.
Thu 15/09/05 at 17:05
Regular
I have a scar above my eyebrow from a nasty lunch tray experiance and I have scars on my right hand from when i was a baby and stuck my hand into an electric fire.
Thu 15/09/05 at 17:01
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I have a scar across my chest. Been there since shortly after birth.
Thu 15/09/05 at 16:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Snuggly, why the warning?
Thu 15/09/05 at 16:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I was playing football on an ash pitch (concrete with gravel).

I slipped and the guy chasing me stood on my right hand as it was on the ground. Cue my hand being dragged along the surface for a good few seconds.

So I have scars all over that.

Also, I split my head open years ago and have a brilliant scar on the corner of my forehead. I tell people I headbutted a bear.
Thu 15/09/05 at 16:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I nearly lost my leg below the knee from an accident when I was about 12. My own fault, I climbed onto a small (about a foot high) greenhouse at a relatives, couldn't support my weight so I fell through and a massive bit of glass sliced from the front round to near the back of my knee. Bend your leg at 90 degress, feel your left knee bone, then move round to the left and the bone just next to it - that was poking out, I remember it clearly. Really deep wound, and I almost had a cyborg leg.

Oh, and I was in a wheelchair for 3 months afterwards, so it's ok for me to make fun of Timmy. I feel you pain, man, I've been there. I wasn't allowed to bend my leg because it was across the knee, so I had a chair with a wooden board and a Wombles pillow. All the cool kids get crutches - I get made a crip. To make things worse, on my first attempt at walking I fell down the stairs and it all came undone - queue trip to hospital to fix me up.
Thu 15/09/05 at 16:42
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I have a roughly circular scar, not unlike a third nipple or (if I'm attempting to chat up impressionable and idiotic late teen ladies) a bulletwound.

The fact that it was acquired via the much-less-cool means of an operation to remove a blemish, and the stitches then split cos I kept picking at them is entirely by the by.
Thu 15/09/05 at 16:31
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Everyone knows scars are big, clever and make you look cool. Like smoking and swearing and punching children. But I have some of the most retarded scars on any human.

I have one down the length of my right forearm, quite faint, from falling off a skateboard in one of those hilarious videos you've no doubt seen. Thing is, it didn't even hurt at the time, it was literally just a scrape, the top of the skin came off. Now I have a twatty looking scar the length of my arm for falling off a moving plank of wood.

On my bicep on the same arm, I have a nasty looking scar, but - here's the thing - I don't know where it came from. How spasticated is that? It happened while I was at uni, I just looked at my arm one day and found I had a scar there where there was no scar before. It kind of looks circular, like I fell on a glass or bottle or something, but the fact I'm scarred for life and don't know how I did it makes me feel stupid. It's not like I didn't remember cutting myself, it's that I don't remember the injury ever being there - how long does a cut take to scar? A week or more? I must have been drunk a long time.

I tell people my scars are from 'Nam.

Share your scar stories; it'll be like Jaws, only with nerds who fall off skateboards.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.