GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scars"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/09/05 at 16:31
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Everyone knows scars are big, clever and make you look cool. Like smoking and swearing and punching children. But I have some of the most retarded scars on any human.

I have one down the length of my right forearm, quite faint, from falling off a skateboard in one of those hilarious videos you've no doubt seen. Thing is, it didn't even hurt at the time, it was literally just a scrape, the top of the skin came off. Now I have a twatty looking scar the length of my arm for falling off a moving plank of wood.

On my bicep on the same arm, I have a nasty looking scar, but - here's the thing - I don't know where it came from. How spasticated is that? It happened while I was at uni, I just looked at my arm one day and found I had a scar there where there was no scar before. It kind of looks circular, like I fell on a glass or bottle or something, but the fact I'm scarred for life and don't know how I did it makes me feel stupid. It's not like I didn't remember cutting myself, it's that I don't remember the injury ever being there - how long does a cut take to scar? A week or more? I must have been drunk a long time.

I tell people my scars are from 'Nam.

Share your scar stories; it'll be like Jaws, only with nerds who fall off skateboards.
Thu 15/09/05 at 18:42
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Timmargh wrote:
> Anyway, I've got a scar under each eyebrow where I tripped over and
> bashed my head on the coffee table when I was about eight years old -
> I it once and then again a week later and I can remember the nurse
> asking me if my dad hit me.

I know I shouldn't laugh, but there wasn't one bit of that that didn't raise a smile. Sorry/cheers, Tim.
Thu 15/09/05 at 18:42
Regular
"That's right!"
Mine are boring - chicken pox and acne.

A tiny one on my left leg from falling over as a kid. It barely hurt, only bled a little bit but somehow is still with me. Only about a centemetre big though, can't exactly say I got it in 'Nam. Probably a load of others from various scrapes as a kid, but apart from that it's all holes in my skin from pox or, er, holes in my skin from spots.

My mate Fos has loads on his arms, some fat girl at college decided to scratch his arm and they're still there four years on. That had to hurt. And he's got loads from falling over whilst trying to give a girl a piggy back. He ended up in hospital so it's no wonder he picked up a few marks... Not to mention the massive tab burn on his leg from when three strippers stripped and beat him. Ah, happy memories.

Just checked and the mark from someone stubbing a tab out on my arm (some girl reached for her drink with a tab in her hand) and it's just about gone. Shame, as Snuggly said they are big and they are clever.
Thu 15/09/05 at 18:40
Regular
"Twenty quid."
OddToe wrote:
> I have scars all the way up my back, they line the position of my ribcage.

What caused them?
Thu 15/09/05 at 18:39
Regular
"Twenty quid."
monkey_man wrote:
> Oh, and I was in a wheelchair for 3 months afterwards, so it's ok for me to make fun of Timmy.

But ... but ... you said you were laughing with me.

*cries*

Anyway, I've got a scar under each eyebrow where I tripped over and bashed my head on the coffee table when I was about eight years old - I it once and then again a week later and I can remember the nurse asking me if my dad hit me.

I've got a two inch scar on my right hand - I was walking across some slabs at my parents house, tripped and then landed on the pint glass I was carrying at the time.

I've got a scar on the inside of my right calf about the size of my thumbnail and another on the shin of the same leg - both of these were from doctors taking a chunk of muscle out for analysis (I think the op's called a biopsy).
Thu 15/09/05 at 18:32
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I have a really big scar down the middle of my ass...sorry if anyone's already said that.

I have one down the length of my right arm. I got it when sticking my arm into a rose bush to fetch a cricket ball. I pulled my arm out quickly so I could throw the ball back to the keeper asap and I got a thorn stuck in my arm. It's quite a faint scar now.

I have loads of little ones over my hands from various nicks and one fairly large one on the back of my right leg from where I was sitting on the edge of a paddling pool as a young lad only to slip back and slit it open on a piece of petruding metal. That hurt like a bast...
Thu 15/09/05 at 18:07
Regular
"not dead"
I have a scar on my leg, from the top of my hip and down my leg. Almost a foot long. There's a bit of a gap in the middle where I was wearing a nappy.

I rolled into a fan heater at around 6 months old.

So it's the melted skin type scar.
Thu 15/09/05 at 17:51
Regular
Twain wrote:
> Alfonse wrote:
> I have scars on my right hand from when i was a baby and stuck my
> hand into an electric fire.
>
> I have a mate who only has three and a half finger instead of four on
> one hand, due to a shredder as a child.

Parents really need to start taking care of their children.
Thu 15/09/05 at 17:51
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Twain wrote:
> I have a mate who only has three and a half finger instead of four on
> one hand, due to shredder as a child.

That murderous ninja and his evil cronies! He should be banished to the Technodrome, says I!

Warning came from posting that Aristocrats video, apparently. Constitutes as offensive behaviour, somehow.
Thu 15/09/05 at 17:32
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Alfonse wrote:
> I have scars on my right hand from when i was a baby and stuck my
> hand into an electric fire.

I have a mate who only has three and a half finger instead of four on one hand, due to a shredder as a child.
Thu 15/09/05 at 17:15
Regular
I have scars all the way up my back, they line the position of my ribcage.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.