GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scars"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/09/05 at 16:31
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Everyone knows scars are big, clever and make you look cool. Like smoking and swearing and punching children. But I have some of the most retarded scars on any human.

I have one down the length of my right forearm, quite faint, from falling off a skateboard in one of those hilarious videos you've no doubt seen. Thing is, it didn't even hurt at the time, it was literally just a scrape, the top of the skin came off. Now I have a twatty looking scar the length of my arm for falling off a moving plank of wood.

On my bicep on the same arm, I have a nasty looking scar, but - here's the thing - I don't know where it came from. How spasticated is that? It happened while I was at uni, I just looked at my arm one day and found I had a scar there where there was no scar before. It kind of looks circular, like I fell on a glass or bottle or something, but the fact I'm scarred for life and don't know how I did it makes me feel stupid. It's not like I didn't remember cutting myself, it's that I don't remember the injury ever being there - how long does a cut take to scar? A week or more? I must have been drunk a long time.

I tell people my scars are from 'Nam.

Share your scar stories; it'll be like Jaws, only with nerds who fall off skateboards.
Fri 16/09/05 at 20:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Argh Timm

ARGH
Fri 16/09/05 at 20:39
Regular
I have a scar across my index finger and the one next to it I can't remember the name for. From a textiles class...I was cutting...ok hacking at a bit of card and talking about limos..but for some reason I said lesbians..(shut it) when I realised what I'd had said I laughed, the knife slipped, slash bang ouch. Blood all over the table.

Another on the top of my right hand where my now dead rabbit bit me.

But none of them compare to the scar on my soul from when Goatboy and I broke up. It still hurts to this day.
Fri 16/09/05 at 20:28
Regular
"You've upset me"
That's foul, what happened? And your big toenail shouldn't be that colour, do you have athlete's foot?

EDIT: Sorry. Tasteless joke, now removed.
Fri 16/09/05 at 19:35
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Timmargh wrote:
> I'm looking forward to seeing what my foot will look like if it ever
> bloody heals.

Nasty! How did that happen?
Fri 16/09/05 at 19:33
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I'm looking forward to seeing what my foot will look like if it ever bloody heals.

WARNING! This photo isn't nice - don't look at it if you're squeamish or have just eaten: [URL]http://timmargh.net/files/foot_ulcer.jpg[/URL]
Fri 16/09/05 at 19:23
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I've got the common TB jab scar on my left arm at the top like most people have.

My best scar has to be on my left forearm where I fell against a wall drunk last summer while wearing a short sleeved shirt and scraped it all the way down until I hit the floor. My left arm has a load of grooves in it where the bricks ripped into it as they were new bricks that are like sandpaper.
Fri 16/09/05 at 18:34
Regular
"That's right!"
Oh yeah, I forgot about my BCG. I had mine done in year 7, whereas almost everyone else as my school had had theirs in year 6. Which meant I was the only kid in the class with one. Which equals everyone punching me in the arm.

Possibly not my biggest scar (loads on my back which could take that title) but 'tis rather large. It popped when I was younger, yellow puss poured out. Cool, no?
Fri 16/09/05 at 00:37
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I have a scar on my right ankle, when I was a kid I had my achilles tendon cut and stretched to allow me to be able to walk. Spent about a year and a half in plaster for that.

Have a small one on my left wrist from falling off a mates fence which overlooked a wall in his garden, fell about 20ft and took part of the fence with me.

Fell on an ash pitch while playing footy for the school when I was younger and took a chunk out of my right knee - Thats developed into quite a nice round scar now.
Thu 15/09/05 at 23:55
Regular
"Twenty quid."
English_Bloke wrote:
> I know I shouldn't laugh, but there wasn't one bit of that that didn't raise a smile.
> Sorry/cheers, Tim.

Sadist.

:^P
Thu 15/09/05 at 22:57
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've got a U-shaped scar at the left hand end of my right eyebrow after a cyclist knocked me down when I was 6 years old. It required butterfly stitches.

I've also got a couple of small scars on my left arm after surgery repaired my fractured wrist.

There is also a barely noticeable scar just above my lip after someone hit me in the face with a tennis racket and a few small scars on my face after surgery to remove a tooth from my mouth.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.