GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's all fake"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/09/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
What happens on the ring it's all fake nobody can handle a heavy fat man then throwing him down whta happens on the ring its all fake and it shouldnt be real, I dont know how the blood comeout but the punches look too unreal and fake.

Your opinion
Wed 14/09/05 at 21:12
Regular
Have you ever seen the real stuff? cage fighting etc? its pants.
I'd much rarther watch the rehersed planned entertanining artform that is, or maybe i should say was in the case of wwe, wrestling.
Wed 14/09/05 at 20:10
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
The_Mob wrote:
> What happens on the ring it's all fake nobody can handle a heavy fat
> man then throwing him down whta happens on the ring

So they can defy gravity? WOW

> its all fake and
> it shouldnt be real

It shouldn't be real? So are you actually saying it is real, but that your believe it shouldn't be?

> I dont know how the blood comeout but the
> punches look too unreal and fake.

Yes, some punches are pulled, because punching someone in the face hurts a lot, and would ruin most matches. You don't know how the blood comes out? Did you never do Biology? Wouldn't surprise me - you clearly never did English.
Wed 14/09/05 at 20:00
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The_Mob wrote:
> What happens on the ring it's all fake nobody can handle a heavy fat
> man then throwing him down whta happens on the ring its all fake and
> it shouldnt be real, I dont know how the blood comeout but the
> punches look too unreal and fake.
>
> Your opinion

Yep it's all fake and it's been well known for years, the WWE don't try and hide it.

The blood is mainly real although they do use blood pouches hidden in their mouths sometimes, however the punches are fake unless it's ECW where they're more than likely real.

Now back to your English lesson, you never know you may just get a "G" in your GCSE as stranger things have happened.
Wed 14/09/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
What happens on the ring it's all fake nobody can handle a heavy fat man then throwing him down whta happens on the ring its all fake and it shouldnt be real, I dont know how the blood comeout but the punches look too unreal and fake.

Your opinion

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.