GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's all fake"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/09/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
What happens on the ring it's all fake nobody can handle a heavy fat man then throwing him down whta happens on the ring its all fake and it shouldnt be real, I dont know how the blood comeout but the punches look too unreal and fake.

Your opinion
Mon 19/09/05 at 00:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nice, i'd be crap at that, mat technician supreme me, i can barely do a forward roll let alone jump up on ropes and stuff :-D

Just got done watching Sacrifice, somehow i doubt Unforgiven will be at same quality level, Joe vs Styles will probably be better than whole PPV combined
Mon 19/09/05 at 00:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
bit of both.
James Tighe was down today to work through a few things for his acadamy show match, and we were doing some snazzy high-flying stuff like being taken into a wristlock, jumping to the top rope, then dropping down to sit on it and bouncing/back somersaulting to feet. Also did a load of ways to jump to the top rope/buckle that won't look rubbish... like the one RVD does when he starts facing the corner then jumps and turns and is suddenly standing on the top. THAT was cool :D

so yeah, all good. i'm doing more to the video work now though, and will be until unforgiven starts... at which point i'll go "1am, time for sleep" and turn the tv off ;)
Sun 18/09/05 at 20:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Geez how many times do i have to say no before you get the message :-D

So how was it? Just the production side of things or did you get some wrestling?
Sun 18/09/05 at 19:41
Regular
"you've got a beard"
The Wardy wrote:
> Run along to training you fat sweaty spandex-loving steroid using
> grease monkey

Kawada wrote:
> Pretty accurate description actually, well apart from the sweaty bit,
> doesn't do enough to get sweaty the lazy get :-D

you realise of course, that you can BOTH suck mah ballz right? :D
Sun 18/09/05 at 17:10
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Complete with TV set shots and clotheslines down the stairs
Sun 18/09/05 at 16:56
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Smedlos wrote:
> Steve Austin vs Deborah

I don't remember this being a wrestling match.

EDIT: Oh, I see... you meant at their house
Sun 18/09/05 at 16:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Quite a few do.

HHH vs Stephanie McMahon
Torrie Wilson vs Billy Kidman
Chyna vs X-Pac
Matt Hardy vs Lita
Edge vs Lita
Steve Austin vs Deborah
Sun 18/09/05 at 15:07
Regular
Its not fake, theyre CLEARLY trying to hump eachother.

They just call it 'wrestling' so that kids can watch it.
Sun 18/09/05 at 12:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Pretty accurate description actually, well apart from the sweaty bit, doesn't do enough to get sweaty the lazy get :-D
Sun 18/09/05 at 12:50
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Very_Metal wrote:

> and on that note, i'm off to training :D

Run along to training you fat sweaty spandex-loving steroid using grease monkey

You know im joking :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.