GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Extended School Holidays."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/09/05 at 16:39
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
Just found out that instead of going back to school tomoro, my school has decided to stay shut until building work is finished on the 12th!! Result.
Tue 06/09/05 at 21:21
Regular
"\\"
But the people that do well in exams are usually the lazy ones that couldn't give a crap about coursework and do it at the last minute.

Like me.

Yey.
Tue 06/09/05 at 21:22
Regular
"You've upset me"
tnc wrote:
> Good on premise and phonetically, but using capital letters
> INAPPROPRIATELY makes it look as though my name's TES.

Done on purpose - private joke - was hoping you wouldn't make me explain it.
Tue 06/09/05 at 21:23
Regular
"You've upset me"
tnc wrote:
> I've taken it as read that the English exam was slightly easier than
> it actually is. After all, I've achieved As in the scaled-down
> versions without any revision at all so with a lot of revision and
> adrenaline I should manage an A*.

Hahaha. Don't revise for English. There really is no need.
Tue 06/09/05 at 21:25
Regular
"You've upset me"
Emitime wrote:
> But the people that do well in exams are usually the lazy ones that
> couldn't give a crap about coursework and do it at the last minute.
>
> Like me.
>
> Yey.

And me :-D Though that's cheating for me really - I work well against a deadline so my last minute coursework tends to be my best :-)
Tue 06/09/05 at 21:27
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:

> Done on purpose - private joke - was hoping you wouldn't make me
> explain it.

Luck's out buddy-boy, it's explaining time :p

And as for English revision; I'll need to revise the prose and poetry set texts before the tests (I don't normally) simply to make sure I don't waste time in the exam.

I usually flick over grammar and more complex spellings before the test just so I don't lose easy marks that are doled out in the punctuation categories.
Tue 06/09/05 at 21:32
Regular
"You've upset me"
tnc wrote:
> Luck's out buddy-boy, it's explaining time :p

There's actually two jokes. One about a friend of mine who uses the most bizzare intonations in his speech I've ever heard, and the other (the TES part) is a Cambridge Utd thing. Tes Bramble.

See, that took the fun out of it.

> And as for English revision; I'll need to revise the prose and poetry
> set texts before the tests (I don't normally) simply to make sure I
> don't waste time in the exam.

Meh. I found the "meanings" and little hints about tone and content our teacher gave us to be bollards. It meant that I came at the poems in the exam with a totally fresh perspective. Much more enjoyable for me that way as I wasn't regurgitating half-remembered BS and could actually let myself run with it.
Tue 06/09/05 at 21:35
Regular
I'm not going to be committing the teacher's words pound-for-pound (mainly as they're never copied down) but simply get the gist of the poem and plan out a few ideas that might help the speed and fluidity of my analysis. Doing some of the work beforehand will make it less dry and mind-numbingly boring.

Yes, all the 'fun' was taken from the 'joke' when you mentioned something that I had no understanding of whatsoever. It was a bit like applying some Simspons quote to an everyday situation; it fitted perfectly but wasn't as effective as you own material. Plaguerist.
Tue 06/09/05 at 21:36
Who cares how you answer your exams?

as long as you get the marks...
Tue 06/09/05 at 21:40
Regular
"You've upset me"
tnc wrote:
> Yes, all the 'fun' was taken from the 'joke' when you mentioned
> something that I had no understanding of whatsoever.

Which is exactly why I was hoping you wouldn't want it explained. In conclusion: STFU n00b!!!11!111
Tue 06/09/05 at 21:43
Regular
Poor conclusion

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.