GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Extended School Holidays."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/09/05 at 16:39
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
Just found out that instead of going back to school tomoro, my school has decided to stay shut until building work is finished on the 12th!! Result.
Tue 06/09/05 at 16:39
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
Just found out that instead of going back to school tomoro, my school has decided to stay shut until building work is finished on the 12th!! Result.
Tue 06/09/05 at 16:43
Regular
Just make sure you spare a thought for the poor children going back tomorrow (like me).

Still, at least this'll be the last year for me.
Tue 06/09/05 at 16:47
Regular
"bit of a brain"
My holidays were extended to the 26th of September! Because I passed my A Levels. Wow it feels good.
Tue 06/09/05 at 16:47
last monday

:(
Tue 06/09/05 at 16:48
Regular
"the burning sky"
gerrid wrote:
> My holidays were extended to the 26th of September! Because I passed
> my A Levels. Wow it feels good.

Dunno how many times i've mentioned this. 11th October! Boo yeah!
Tue 06/09/05 at 16:49
Regular
down wrote:
> last monday
>
> :(

Ahaha. You lose.

:P
Tue 06/09/05 at 16:50
We broke up last day of June though.
Tue 06/09/05 at 16:59
Regular
"Mozzy"
I went back today, and im in a pretty good mood too.
Tue 06/09/05 at 18:11
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Same - Got my RS GCSE exam result back.

87 out of 103 - Not sure whether it's an A or A*, but considering I got a C in my moc, i'm v. pleased. In my school, you do half of the course in year 10.
Tue 06/09/05 at 18:18
Regular
"Mozzy"
Yeh thats what my school does. Im hoping for a B in double science, but wont get the result until later this week my teacher told me.

We've only got 33 weeks left of school! :P

Year 11 is gonna fly, but seeing as it's shorter than the other school years I should try extra hard and not go off course.

Im hoping to pass all of my subjects, some i'll just get a C but others i'll easily get Bs and As.

Im almost guaranteed an A in Art and Design, IT too. Im not looking forward to the 10 hour examination...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.