GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Extended School Holidays."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/09/05 at 16:39
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
Just found out that instead of going back to school tomoro, my school has decided to stay shut until building work is finished on the 12th!! Result.
Thu 08/09/05 at 09:24
Regular
"8==="
My school holidays are very forced and long thanks to the restraining order and con-current prison sentences.
Thu 08/09/05 at 09:17
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
My school holidays go on for as long as I want them to!

I do have to go to work at a job I hate pretty much every day, mind.
Wed 07/09/05 at 23:34
Regular
"You've upset me"
The Mob wrote:
> your a lucky mate because for everyone started at 5th september

What?
Wed 07/09/05 at 18:16
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
your a lucky mate because for everyone started at 5th september
Tue 06/09/05 at 21:46
Regular
"You've upset me"
I dunno, it's got a ring to it. Probably get marks for being succinct :-D
Tue 06/09/05 at 21:43
Regular
Poor conclusion
Tue 06/09/05 at 21:40
Regular
"You've upset me"
tnc wrote:
> Yes, all the 'fun' was taken from the 'joke' when you mentioned
> something that I had no understanding of whatsoever.

Which is exactly why I was hoping you wouldn't want it explained. In conclusion: STFU n00b!!!11!111
Tue 06/09/05 at 21:36
Who cares how you answer your exams?

as long as you get the marks...
Tue 06/09/05 at 21:35
Regular
I'm not going to be committing the teacher's words pound-for-pound (mainly as they're never copied down) but simply get the gist of the poem and plan out a few ideas that might help the speed and fluidity of my analysis. Doing some of the work beforehand will make it less dry and mind-numbingly boring.

Yes, all the 'fun' was taken from the 'joke' when you mentioned something that I had no understanding of whatsoever. It was a bit like applying some Simspons quote to an everyday situation; it fitted perfectly but wasn't as effective as you own material. Plaguerist.
Tue 06/09/05 at 21:32
Regular
"You've upset me"
tnc wrote:
> Luck's out buddy-boy, it's explaining time :p

There's actually two jokes. One about a friend of mine who uses the most bizzare intonations in his speech I've ever heard, and the other (the TES part) is a Cambridge Utd thing. Tes Bramble.

See, that took the fun out of it.

> And as for English revision; I'll need to revise the prose and poetry
> set texts before the tests (I don't normally) simply to make sure I
> don't waste time in the exam.

Meh. I found the "meanings" and little hints about tone and content our teacher gave us to be bollards. It meant that I came at the poems in the exam with a totally fresh perspective. Much more enjoyable for me that way as I wasn't regurgitating half-remembered BS and could actually let myself run with it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.