GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo Soccer 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Tue 12/10/04 at 13:01
Regular
"The Expert"
OPS2 Says, PES4 is the god of all football games and i think thats true real Players, Real names, Real teams, Real referee's, Real stadiums say what do you think it's the greatest football game i ever played 10/10 and the only, Bad thing is not compatible online.
Page:
Sat 06/11/04 at 11:17
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Coin wrote:
> Ugh.
>
> Can only score by running, then turning sharply and blasting it at a
> right angle. Looks pretty sh*te though.

Try using through balls more and work on shooting from distance.

My crosses get cut out, my
> corners get cut out, my freekicks are passes...
>
>
> ARGH!
>
> Why can't I cross?

You must be apallingly crap if you can't even cross, when crossing is automatic.

HINT: Press O when you want to cross.

I can't see why you're having so many problems just getting the ball in the box? It's the stuff on the end of the cross that's tough.

Alternatively, try walking down the wing to draw the wing back in. Then when he's close, sprint with R1. Tap or double tap O.
Sat 06/11/04 at 11:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
A Scottish football?

hoho... yeah I seen the cap. It would be ok if it were on somebody 30 years older.
Sat 06/11/04 at 02:59
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Are your wingers any good for starters?

I just realised today how steroetypical the intro movie to the game is. If you watch, it shows some England fans wearing old flat caps, and a Scottish footballER with his hands on his head looking on in dispair...

Edit - Just for SHEEPY...it was 3 in the morning...
Sat 06/11/04 at 02:44
Regular
"Bicycle"
Ugh.

Can only score by running, then turning sharply and blasting it at a right angle. Looks pretty sh*te though. My crosses get cut out, my corners get cut out, my freekicks are passes...

ARGH!

Why can't I cross?
Fri 05/11/04 at 22:23
Regular
"The Red Shift"
A variety of different methods work for me. SOmetimes curlers over the wall, sometimes blasts through it, sometimes grubbers under the wall. The only problem is the inconsistency of the power bar. No 2 freekicks are alike, even if the power is exactly the same.

I would just give the advice that half way or just below is good for most freekicks, most distances.
Fri 05/11/04 at 22:17
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Reynolds wrote:
> I still can't score from headers.
>
> But scored a brilliant free kick earlier.

Same here. My heading is awful. I've resorted to crossing it hard, deep and long and then doing a passing header to turn the defence and just shoot. My friend, who doesn't even own the game beat me to the first one.

However, I've scored 3 freekicks and hit the post slash bar about 20 times otherwise.
Fri 05/11/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Bicycle"
How do you score from free kicks? Can you curl them (noticably) or anything?

Still shooting to the keeper / over / wide.

'Tis annoying.
Fri 05/11/04 at 20:35
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I still can't score from headers.

But scored a brilliant free kick earlier.
Fri 05/11/04 at 20:20
Regular
Penalties seem to be given way too easily?? I'm in the International Cup with Brazil and I've had 5 in the last two games!! It's just not satisfying when you win by a few measly penalty-goals.
Fri 05/11/04 at 19:09
Regular
Obviously.

And no, the PC version will be superior. By far.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.