GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo Soccer 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Tue 12/10/04 at 13:01
Regular
"The Expert"
OPS2 Says, PES4 is the god of all football games and i think thats true real Players, Real names, Real teams, Real referee's, Real stadiums say what do you think it's the greatest football game i ever played 10/10 and the only, Bad thing is not compatible online.
Page:
Fri 12/11/04 at 21:16
Regular
"Bow to me!"
As the author of the controversial joke, I would like to confirm that it was meant as a non malicious comparison, like Blank said. Thinking that I was having a laugh at their expense, just by reading a line I wrote, is just plain crazy.
Fri 12/11/04 at 21:04
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Exactly, that's where the humour lies. He's playing up to a stereotype. Granted, it may not come across especially well online.
Fri 12/11/04 at 21:03
Regular
"Bicycle"
Which is also a lie, I know plenty of people without TVs.
Fri 12/11/04 at 20:57
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
No, he wasn't laughing at Ethiopians, he was deliberately portraying the stereotypical view that everyone must have a TV these days, and if you don't you must be from the Third World.
Fri 12/11/04 at 20:41
Regular
"Bicycle"
But it ain't funny.

Haha, only Ethopians are dieing in droves of HIV and AIDS because they can't afford medicine considered common in the Westorn world.

Isn't it hilarious?
Fri 12/11/04 at 19:13
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Coin wrote:
> Marcini wrote:
> No, thats just crazy talk. Only Ethiopians dont have a PS2 or a TV
>
> Dude...
>
> That's... Off.

It's also a joke.
Fri 12/11/04 at 12:57
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
I agree. Marcini that was a bit racist, ya stinkin welshman. j/k
Thu 11/11/04 at 16:54
Regular
"Bicycle"
Marcini wrote:
> No, thats just crazy talk. Only Ethiopians dont have a PS2 or a TV

Dude...

That's... Off.
Thu 11/11/04 at 14:17
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
PS" EH? YES THAT@S RIGHT I@M HOLDING DOWN SHIFT ALL THE WAY THROUGH THIS POST TO DISPLAY MY ABSOLUTE OUTRAGE> I@LL TELL YOU HOW MANY PPL DON@T HAVE A PS"< ^&*()) THATS HOW MANY!

I'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shoutingI'm not shouting
Thu 11/11/04 at 14:13
Regular
"Bow to me!"
No, thats just crazy talk. Only Ethiopians dont have a PS2 or a TV
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.