GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Northern Ireland vs England"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/09/05 at 21:52
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
After Englands lackluster performance in the last 2 games will they win?

I'm not sure.

Will the formation be the same and will Owen return to the squad or not?

Again not sure.

Discuss.
Thu 08/09/05 at 09:30
Regular
To be fair, the best man for the England job right now is Sam Allardyce.

That man has the fire in his belly which England are lacking right now.

But like big Sam himself said, he'd only be in with a chance of the job if his name was Sam Alladici and he'd achieved half of what he has because he had a bigger budget and a team of top class players.
Thu 08/09/05 at 09:06
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Graham Taylor can do a better job than this guy.

Wouldn't mind seeing Hoddle being manager of England. He's turned Wolves around and even broke the record for the unbeaten run. Also made them into a good side to watch.

Can't beleive we lost to N. Ireland.
Thu 08/09/05 at 03:12
Regular
i doubt sven gives a crap to be honest.

why would he? he's still picking up his £4M a year....
Thu 08/09/05 at 02:43
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Owen = yes! Its not his fault the rest of the team are rubbish! Plus im a Newcasle fan. I thought Luke Young was really good in the 2 games looks far more dangerous going forward and much more solid in defence then Gary i love David Nevile! The midfield is where our problems lie and as much as i love Rooney it was his over-active temper that ruined the 1st half! Personally i think we need to get rid of Sven oooo we lost 1-0 to NIR i best stand up off the bench! While Steve M sits and makes notes all game!
Who is the manager??? Do the players what it means to all the fans to loose to a team who to be fair aint worth Dave Cottrills WAGES! Is it something to do with sponsership why Stevie G played when he was far rom fit and Carrick was a good substitute? Most of us could have done a better job as far as managers! Does Sven even try and gear our team up?
On a better note i though Beckham was really good the 1st half sat deep picking out the passes? The last year i dont think he has perfromed as well as he can do, but at the end of the day its only each persons opinion and all but seriously can anyone see this team being upto winning the World Cup cos me and alot of my friends cant if these poor performances carry on?!
Thu 08/09/05 at 00:21
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> If they don't win the group, they'll get in as one of the two best 2nd
> placed teams, along with Czech Republic.
>
> I think they probably would even if they lost the last two games.

Not sure about that. Sweden/croatia in group 8 have 21 & 20 points and both have 2 games left.

Turkey also on 20 points with one game left.

Anyone know if Romania could qualify as a best runner up in 3rd place? as they could finish with 25 points and finish 3rd if Czech's dont lose to holland.
Wed 07/09/05 at 23:18
Regular
Best period of play for England: 45-47 minutes, 2nd half.

I actually thought we'd changed our mentality and game plan. Unfortunately not.
Wed 07/09/05 at 23:08
Regular
"You've upset me"
A truly laughable England performance that. Graham Lee Socks hit the nail on the head for me: "It's a team full of fantastic players but there's just no fluency". We had a rhythm for the first 10 minutes, just like the Wales game, then it all fell apart. Shame. But congratulations to NIR, that was a very good performance, not sure it was worthy of a win in the sense that we didn't get outplayed, but an England win would've been unjust. Cracking finish from Healy too.
Wed 07/09/05 at 23:04
Regular
England look like they are missing what we missed under Berti.

Ian Wright was spot on in the post-match debrief. The Irish knew what it meant for them to beat England. The Irish knew what to do to beat England. The Irish wanted to beat England. The English turned up expecting to be handed 3 points and a pat on the back, the got nothing.

We Are The Champions just takes the biscuit though, even we didn't get that carried away in the last Auld Enemy match at Wembley when a Hutch goal won it for us :D.
Wed 07/09/05 at 22:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
If they don't win the group, they'll get in as one of the two best 2nd placed teams, along with Czech Republic.

I think they probably would even if they lost the last two games.
Wed 07/09/05 at 22:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You might end up in the play-offs though and get a half decent team.

Then you might not be going to the World Cup

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.