GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spirited Away"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/09/05 at 18:15
Regular
"You have a choice"
OK. Japenese anime movies usually arn't my sort of thing, but my mate likes them so he decided to put Spirited Away on during one of our "Film Nights."

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!? This is officially the weirdest film I have ever encountered. It starts off pretty understandable with a girl worried about moving to a new school etc, and all of a sudden her parents are turning into pigs, a good looking lad she's friends with randomly turns out to be a dragon and the baby's are 3 feet taller than their mother and speak better english.

Anyone seen this?! Did I miss something or is it just a damn weird film?
Sun 04/09/05 at 18:16
Regular
a good looking lad
Sun 04/09/05 at 18:15
Regular
"You have a choice"
OK. Japenese anime movies usually arn't my sort of thing, but my mate likes them so he decided to put Spirited Away on during one of our "Film Nights."

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!? This is officially the weirdest film I have ever encountered. It starts off pretty understandable with a girl worried about moving to a new school etc, and all of a sudden her parents are turning into pigs, a good looking lad she's friends with randomly turns out to be a dragon and the baby's are 3 feet taller than their mother and speak better english.

Anyone seen this?! Did I miss something or is it just a damn weird film?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.