GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"5th Ashes Test"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/09/05 at 13:38
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
England squad:

Michael Vaughan (captain)
James Anderson
Ian Bell
Paul Collingwood
Andrew Flintoff
Ashley Giles
Stephen Harmison
Matthew Hoggard
Geraint Jones
Simon Jones
Kevin Pietersen
Andrew Strauss
Marcus Trescothick

Get fit soon Simon Jones!

Hopefully England will still be attacking and go for the win rather than defend to try and get a draw, I think they're more likely to succeed this way.
Fri 09/09/05 at 14:37
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Australia for teh winn by the looks of it.
Fri 09/09/05 at 15:05
Regular
They are going pretty well aren't they! Rain please. Lots of it. During the day.
Fri 09/09/05 at 16:47
Regular
"Baros!!!"
What's the score?
Fri 09/09/05 at 16:54
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
England 373
Australia 112-0

I believe bad light was offered just after tea and I don't think they've come back out yet.
Fri 09/09/05 at 16:56
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Still nobody out then :-(

Went to have hair done at 2.15 and got back to see nonody playing. Just hope we have a storm or something tomorrow.
Fri 09/09/05 at 17:16
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I dunno - It will be more entertaining without rain, and I'd like to see a climatic final.

Can't believe Warne got five on the first day, imagine what he'll be like after day three!
Fri 09/09/05 at 19:29
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Is Ricky Ponting really an Englishman in disguise? You need to win the match because a draw won't do and therefore you need the match to be in play for as long as possible to give you the best chance of winning.

If you're offered the light you therefore reject it to keep the game going so what does he do? Accepts it and the day is over 2 1/2 hours early.

Ok so you might be able to make a bit of it up in the next three days but not all of it and more bad weather is forecast anyway. Wrong decision as far as I'm concerned.

Then again don't get me wrong I'm not complaining!
Fri 09/09/05 at 21:38
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Justin langer said after the match that it was very dark and that the scoreboard was lighten up. Also they said that they didn't think the light would last. I would dread coming up against harmison on a pitch that suits bounce in the dark. This will be harmison's test, he will get us lots of wickets, and trescothick will once again do the business with the bat in our second innings.
Fri 09/09/05 at 22:47
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
My prediction Aussies get 600/8

Then England get 5/1...Match Drawn

England win The Ashes
Sat 10/09/05 at 00:52
Regular
"I like cheese"
It may've been dark, but this is the deciding test of the Ashes here guys. They were batting well, they could've reached at least 150 tonight, they need to win!

This IS huge, and a bit of dark shouldn't get in their way.

But hey, I'm not moaning. {:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.