GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"5th Ashes Test"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/09/05 at 13:38
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
England squad:

Michael Vaughan (captain)
James Anderson
Ian Bell
Paul Collingwood
Andrew Flintoff
Ashley Giles
Stephen Harmison
Matthew Hoggard
Geraint Jones
Simon Jones
Kevin Pietersen
Andrew Strauss
Marcus Trescothick

Get fit soon Simon Jones!

Hopefully England will still be attacking and go for the win rather than defend to try and get a draw, I think they're more likely to succeed this way.
Mon 12/09/05 at 15:15
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Barmy Army! Barmy Army!
Mon 12/09/05 at 15:09
Regular
There he goes - 102 not out!
Mon 12/09/05 at 15:05
Regular
I quite like Jones, though I agree he can be a little inconsistent. For somebody who is batting so far down the order though I think he's made some decent innings (some great ones with Flintoff). I'm really hoping that Pietersen can hold on for a century though - would be excellent for him.

Going back to Jones though, he looks pretty good next to Bell...
Mon 12/09/05 at 14:59
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I've never really had much confidence in Jones, no consistancy whatsoever.
Giles has shown he can bat a bit so hopefully these two can drag the time on a bit..
Mon 12/09/05 at 14:43
Regular
Doh! Tait struck and took a wicket. Eek! Now its really going to go down to the wire...
Mon 12/09/05 at 14:30
Regular
It is amazing sometimes how, as you say, they can sometimes pick up stuff that the equipment can only just detect. I guess its just down to many years experience.

Still, for now its Jones and Pietersen (who is much more subdued now) apparently just trying to wait out the overs and reduce Australia's chances.
Mon 12/09/05 at 14:24
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
They have the ol' nick-o-metre which should show if there was any sound or not, im thinking how on earth can umpires hear small nicks when advanced technology can't even pick them up sometimes? they must have radio-active ears or something..
Mon 12/09/05 at 14:22
Regular
It did just scrape his glove slighty, but at first it really didn't look like it touched at all.
Mon 12/09/05 at 14:22
Regular
Ok, now the replays are showing that perhaps it was a slightly better dismissal this time, but still a hard one to see.
Mon 12/09/05 at 14:20
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Was he not out then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.