GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deadline day transfers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/08/05 at 11:46
Regular
Thought we could do with a place.

First on the agenda, there will be no talk of Newcastle. Except, of course, the Jenas affair.

Why and where? They have Carrick and Davids in the centre, both of whom are pretty much irreplacable. Reid is good on the left, Routledge on the right. Besides, Jenas can't play there. Tell me why.

Oh, and Solano might be going to Newcastle too. Excellent news, if you ask me.

Keane to Everton? Robbie, that is.
Wed 31/08/05 at 17:59
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Keane to Everton leaving Spurs with only two strikers. And Mido's out
> through suspension.
>
> Seriously, who else have they got?

Mounir El Hamdaoui. Not at all famous, but really impressed me in the Peace Cup. I'd like to see him play more. Although apparently Spurs are looking for another striker as well, they're still after Lucarelli from Livorno, which would be a massive signing.
Wed 31/08/05 at 17:53
Regular
I care, because your posts are alwaus pondorous ramblings that always seem to end in questions to which we've already endlessly discussed on here. You pop up once every fortnight, post a tedious sprawl of questions in every topic and then never hang around to bother discussing them.

It's irritating. Stop it.
Wed 31/08/05 at 17:46
Regular
Classic Oz.
Wed 31/08/05 at 17:44
Regular
"Long time no see!"
If you don't want to reply, then why bother reading?

You clearly have a problem with me, yet you try to somehow make something of it to win-back the attention you so pathetically crave from fellow users to make yourself feel big and important - more so than the rest of us who post here.

Was winning the election not enough?

I visit these forums occasionally to discuss football related matters as I feel that, generally, the members of this particular forum have strong opinions on certain matters and bring up new and interesting ideas.

They don't ponce around declaring their love for Michael Owen and Milan Baros, in turn declaring their homosexuality. This isn't The Sims, but it's not the real world either.

I don't know what you get from your love for yourself, as you are on these forums, but it reflects a pretty sick, sad and lonely person in the real world, ever-seeking attention and meaningless appraisal.

Seriously, you should get yourself onto the next series of Big Brother! You'd get a short pop career and "celeb" status from that - all you've ever wanted, really!

If you've got a problem with how I post, what I post or the amount I post, then fine, you DON'T HAVE TO READ IT! There's now such law on these forums. Just because it's 'there', you don't have to make some little comment in the hope of raising a few cheers from your real "m8z".

I'd rather have no reply than to have to read some of the childish 'humour' you come up with.

Remember: There's always the ignore button!

I don't write specifically for you, I don't have to.

Stryke, I care more Sven-Goran Eriksson's off-the-field sexual antis than I ever could about something from you.
Wed 31/08/05 at 17:24
Regular
I really can't? Be bothered? To reply to another of your posts?
Wed 31/08/05 at 17:16
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm dissapointed the Simao transfer appears to have fallen apart, even as a United fan. I admired the player in his time at Barcelona, and I'm glad still to see he's done well at Benfica.

He can also play on the right-wing, can't he? That's where Liverpool would really miss him. You already have Cissé and one other upfront (even if it is Morientes).

I can't understand why Benitez left such a transfer so late though?

Why now, on deadline day? Why not weeks ago, when there was still plent of time for negotiations?

I'm also a little surprised Arsenal didn't make a late bid for Jenas, despite what Wenger said a few weeks ago.
Wed 31/08/05 at 17:14
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Hope he turns out to be like Jaap Stam (playing wise), but we'll have to wait and see. Happy that he can play on the left as Samuel is playing crap and should make him play better now he has competition.
Wed 31/08/05 at 17:10
Regular
What do we think about Bouma, Forester?
Wed 31/08/05 at 17:06
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Oswaldo! wrote:
> (And I still think Cole would've been ideal for Villa, Wigan,
> Sunderland, West Ham, etc.) :(

Don't want him back at Villa now that we have Baros and Phillips. He hate a great start to the season and then went something like 20 games without a goal.
Wed 31/08/05 at 16:55
Regular
down wrote:
> Still no defenders for Liverpool?

--

Alas, no. But I'd go so far as to say that's not a pressing concern, as Carra and Hyypia are solid, and Josemi/Whitbread aren't bad backups.

A right-winger wasn't that much of a priority either, seeing as Luis Garcia and Potter have both looked good in pre-season.

I reckon Rafa's kids wanted new shoes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.