GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deadline day transfers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/08/05 at 11:46
Regular
Thought we could do with a place.

First on the agenda, there will be no talk of Newcastle. Except, of course, the Jenas affair.

Why and where? They have Carrick and Davids in the centre, both of whom are pretty much irreplacable. Reid is good on the left, Routledge on the right. Besides, Jenas can't play there. Tell me why.

Oh, and Solano might be going to Newcastle too. Excellent news, if you ask me.

Keane to Everton? Robbie, that is.
Wed 31/08/05 at 16:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
According to Sky, Spurs now have TWELVE first-team midfielders now! :o

Reto Ziegler's gone on-loan to a German club (Hamburg? Wolfsburg?).

I also believe Lee Young-Pyo is capable of playing left-midfield, just to add to it further, as an accomadated wing-back, sort of thing.

Provided he recieves his work permit application, I'll be delighted to see another eye-catching South Korean fly-over from PSV.

I was confused the other day; Lee was the player I admired most from PSV. Park was the man who scored some cracking goals, only my second best in that team.

And with Bouma leaving aswell, are PSV the new FC Porto??? ;)

Arsenal have loaned Mart Poom in from Sunderland until January, while Justin Hoyte goes the other way. And I would've said he's the best damn 'keeper Mick McCarthy has -- and he'll need him!!
Wed 31/08/05 at 16:48
Still no defenders for Liverpool?
Wed 31/08/05 at 16:48
Regular
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> In other news, Owen & Shearer look set to tie the knot this year.
>
> Owen claims Shearer would give up his life for him (Number 9 shirt)
> if Mikey was to come to Newcastle.

--

:D
Wed 31/08/05 at 16:47
Regular
"Long time no see!"
David Conolly's an interesting signing for Wigan. As far as I'm aware, he's unproven in the Premiership, although he may have made the odd substitute appearence as a youngster back when Wimbledon (the MK Dons) were in the Premiership.

From what I can remember, he made a decent start to regular first-team action with the Dons in the old, old Second Division, and then impressed again when he first joined Leicester.

After that, he seemed to get a few goals here and there, but...
Like a lot of young strikers today, his goal-scoring became a little complacent along the way - Danny Webber at Watford, a year ago, is another example of this.

Once again, I'm dissapointed to see Carlton Cole with no visible escape root from the reserve team at Stamford Bridge. I even read something in one of the 'papers this week that claimed Chelsea are not willing to sell him, despite reported interest from Portsmouth and another top-division side.

Heh, perhaps Mourinho has even less faith in Crespo than we thought afterall, eh! ;D

(And I still think Cole would've been ideal for Villa, Wigan, Sunderland, West Ham, etc.) :(
Wed 31/08/05 at 16:39
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Says in the Express and star paper that a Solano bid has been rejected by O'Leary and O'Leary want 1.5 Million + James Milner for 1 year loan.
Wed 31/08/05 at 16:34
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Stupid Sky Sports giving mixed signals. Now they say on their website that Simao has passed the medical, agreed personal terms and the signing wll be completed in the next few hours. Just have to wait and see.
Wed 31/08/05 at 16:06
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
:-D
Wed 31/08/05 at 15:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Old man Shearer didn't join but we don't care
Look at all our silverware :-D

sorry :-D
Wed 31/08/05 at 15:57
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
In other news, Owen & Shearer look set to tie the knot this year.

Owen claims Shearer would give up his life for him (Number 9 shirt) if Mikey was to come to Newcastle.

Poor old Shearer had to offer his shirt number since he couldn't offer Owen any silverware to tempt him......
Wed 31/08/05 at 15:52
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Arrrrrrrrrgggggggghh!!! God damn it! Benfica have now said thaey won't sell Simao according to SSN.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.