GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mikey is a Geordie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/08/05 at 10:24
Regular
[URL]http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~706585,00.html[/URL]
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:17
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Ant wrote:
> Heskey is awesome. England call-up, please.

Aren't you the one who likes Kewell? Point proven.

And Stryke, I don't hate Smith... well, I do. But I hate the situation more, the fact that he was forced into doing that. But the fact he decided to... it's a circle, innit?

At least he didn't move to Everton or Yoo. Then you would've been dead inside.
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:23
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
He went to Newcastle? Great news. I wasn't really overly worried that he'd come back to Anfield but it's nice to have it confirmed
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:23
Regular
mattributé wrote:
>
> And Stryke, I don't hate Smith... well, I do. But I hate the
> situation more, the fact that he was forced into doing that.

--

Amen. Bang on.

--

But the
> fact he decided to... it's a circle, innit?

--

Let's face it, they're doing it for the same reason. They wanted to help their international chances. God damn the World Cup.

--

>
> At least he didn't move to Everton or Yoo. Then you would've been
> dead inside.

--

I've gotta say I'd prefer him at Yoo, where he could actually win the trophies his talent deserves, than some small little town where his talent will wither and shrink to a small little worthless nothing, which Lee Bowyer will promptly stamp on and probably try to snort.

This is so different to Baros moving. I knew he had to go, and I feel happy for the lad to get first team football at a club which, may I point out, are better than Newcastle.

Now, if you'll all excuse me, there's a hemprope door-to-door salesman offering cheap rates. Luck, eh?
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:24
Regular
Ineedsleep wrote:
> He went to Newcastle? Great news. I wasn't really overly
> worried
that he'd come back to Anfield but it's nice to have it
> confirmed

--

You're dead to me.
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:27
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
* girlie sobs *

:(
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:28
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Stryke wrote:
> I've gotta say I'd prefer him at Yoo, where he could actually win the
> trophies his talent deserves, than some small little town where his
> talent will wither and shrink to a small little worthless nothing,
> which Lee Bowyer will promptly stamp on and probably try to snort.

You're no Liverpool fan. You're... you're... a football fan! Bas, just when you can rely on someone for a bit of hate, they go and twist it on you. Liusten, I'm the one with the hair, I should be the all-loving hippy in this situation. If a player turns down my club, I want their career to wither away to nothing - call me bitter, because I am. I'd love to support football, but I don't, I support Leeds. Pity.

I can see your point though, and why a move to Yoo would be the best for all, but I just praise the lord he hasn't - I want to keep their chances or winning anything down to a bare minimum.
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:29
Regular
No true 'Pool fan would be happy about this. Oh, Dringo is, but he's a fan of whoever's flavour of the month in this forum.

So, yeah, dead to me. Twist that knife a little harder, really.

Edit: To sleep.
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:30
Regular
mattributé wrote:
>
> just when you can rely on someone for a bit of hate, they go and
> twist it on you.

--

I've got nothing left but hate, believe me.
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:30
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> He went to Newcastle? Great news. I wasn't really overly
> worried
that he'd come back to Anfield but it's nice to have it
> confirmed

As a 'pool fan, I'd want him back, but not for the price Newc paid for him - that'd be admitting defeat, wouldn't it?

'Yeah, you've raped us for a player we made an international scoring sensation, Real. Fair play. Fancy taking Gerrard when his contract's running down?'
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
mattributé wrote:
> I'd love to support football, but I don't, I support Leeds.

Finally admitted it eh? That's a very big step on your way to recovery :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.