GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mikey is a Geordie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/08/05 at 10:24
Regular
[URL]http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~706585,00.html[/URL]
Tue 30/08/05 at 22:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
JFH wrote:
> Simple. It will probably take a while so I'll
> need a montage...

If you can manage that, I'll hire an ochestra to play the rocky music whilst you do it. I might even get a PA system and bang out the A-team theme tune a few times, just for good luck.
Tue 30/08/05 at 22:50
Regular
"0228"
Kawada wrote:
> Trouble is no matter how good the team is there'll still be Sven and
> his going 1-0 up and setting up camp in our own penalty box ways.

Sven isn't that bad. The competitive matches we've lost under him are few in number and were all tight games against great teams.
Tue 30/08/05 at 22:49
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Dringo wrote:
> Benitez for England Manager!

Ahah, I'm sure Benitez and Sven were love children of the same father.
Tue 30/08/05 at 22:49
Regular
"0228"
mattributé wrote:
> The way we play the game with him is far better.
> His first few minutes against Portugal vs the rest of the Portugal
> match shows what I'm saying.

We'll just get Rooney to train Vassel and then kill him. I'll do it myself, I'm not doing anything special tomorrow. I'll kidnap Rooney and Vassel and take them to a field where I'll force Rooney to pass on his secrets (which he probably had to mug somebody for in the first place) to Vassel. Simple. It will probably take a while so I'll need a montage...
Tue 30/08/05 at 22:47
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Trouble is no matter how good the team is there'll still be Sven and
> his going 1-0 up and setting up camp in our own penalty box ways.

Benitez for England Manager!
Tue 30/08/05 at 22:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Trouble is no matter how good the team is there'll still be Sven and his going 1-0 up and setting up camp in our own penalty box ways.
Tue 30/08/05 at 22:45
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> No true 'Pool fan would be happy about this. Oh, Dringo is, but he's a
> fan of whoever's flavour of the month in this forum.

I'm a leeds united supporter you moron!
Tue 30/08/05 at 22:41
Regular
"tokyo police club"
JFH wrote:
> Lies. It makes me sad to know that I come from the same country as
> it. I hope that Owen scores all the goals and then just points and
> laughs at Rooney when he's no longer England's favourite. Then, if we
> should reach the final, I hope Rooney gets shot by a sniper in the
> dying seconds so he doesn't get to tarnish the cup with his grubby
> mits.

I'd love for that to happen. But with Rooney, England are a completely different team. They look... scary. And not just physically, either. The way we play the game with him is far better. His first few minutes against Portugal vs the rest of the Portugal match shows what I'm saying.

In a perfect world, he'd be crap and we could laugh at the freak. We still can, though
Tue 30/08/05 at 22:38
Regular
"0228"
mattributé wrote:
> It eases the pain a little.

Lies. It makes me sad to know that I come from the same country as it. I hope that Owen scores all the goals and then just points and laughs at Rooney when he's no longer England's favourite. Then, if we should reach the final, I hope Rooney gets shot by a sniper in the dying seconds so he doesn't get to tarnish the cup with his grubby mits.
Tue 30/08/05 at 22:35
Regular
"tokyo police club"
JFH wrote:
> You take that back.

I can't. When he's in a Yoo shirt, I still hate him. I hate him douly so, because he's got talent. And because he didn't deserve goal of the season. But he's got talent. You've just got to picture him in an England shirt next June. It eases the pain a little.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.