GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mikey is a Geordie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/08/05 at 10:24
Regular
[URL]http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~706585,00.html[/URL]
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:53
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I want to see Cisse play more. He's flying up my list of current Liverpool favourites.
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:50
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> We sold Fowler! I'm a big fan of Fowler and could have, at the time,
> gone on a rant similar to Strykes over Owen last year.

Yeah, Leeds bought him. 15 goals in 30 games for us, then we pack him off to Man City and pay half his wages. Brilliant financial management once again, Risdale.

> And what's all this about Crouch? Given a chance I think he can do
> well. He's the perfect target for the long, high, balls which Alonso
> kicks from the sidelines to the far post. I saw him do it a lot last
> year but there was no one there tall enough to head it in - now there
> is.

You'll have to pray that that's what's going to happen - let's just hope that Rafa isn't hoping for him to latch onto through balls and beat Rio Ferdinand and co. for pace every week.
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:45
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
mattributé wrote:
> all you need to do is look at the stats. He's amazing... Best striker you've
> had since Fowler in his prime.

He is not the only 'amazing' stiker so why not someone else. Now you are getting close to my dislike. Illogical I know but..

We sold Fowler! I'm a big fan of Fowler and could have, at the time, gone on a rant similar to Strykes over Owen last year.

And what's all this about Crouch? Given a chance I think he can do well. He's the perfect target for the long, high, balls which Alonso kicks from the sidelines to the far post. I saw him do it a lot last year but there was no one there tall enough to head it in - now there is.

I'm off out to play now. You've brought back bad memories which I need to go drown :)
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:37
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> We've been through this. I'm not an Owen fan, never was. Wasn't
> bothered when he was sold but glad he isn't coming back. I can't
> help the way I feel about it.

Wwwhat? How can you not like the Mike? Even if you do see faults in him, all you need to do is look at the stats. He's amazing... Best striker you've had since Fowler in his prime.
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Is he actually a Barcode fan or what? That's the only reason i can see for the blind defence of them.
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:36
Regular
I'm going to go chin some weights, MoJo style, and fume quietly.
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:36
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Kawada wrote:
> As long as Drongo is around i'm safe :-D

The minute he says he's got a Yoo shirt at his mum's house or something and has 'always had a soft spot' for Fergie, he's going on ignore, I swear.
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:35
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Stryke wrote:
> No true 'Pool fan would be happy about this.

I'm glad to see him back in the premiership. Guaranteed first team play every game, good for England, good for him etc.

We've been through this. I'm not an Owen fan, never was. Wasn't bothered when he was sold but glad he isn't coming back. I can't help the way I feel about it.
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:35
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Stryke wrote:
> But we did, and we've (no, scratch that. Rafa has) frittered it away
> on stupidly overpriced players and wasters from Valencia that we
> certainly didn't need.

I've got to admit, you've wasted your money. But that's the Liverpool way isn't it? Buy expensive talent and waste it (Diouf) or buy expensive crap and hope for the best (Crouch... except for heading, yeah)

> And we didn't get Figo, either. Fat Spanish bas.

You've already got Kewell to sit on the wings all game, do nothing and collect his pay cheque. Why would you need another player who does the same?
Tue 30/08/05 at 21:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
As long as Drongo is around i'm safe :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.