GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mikey is a Geordie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/08/05 at 10:24
Regular
[URL]http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~706585,00.html[/URL]
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:15
Even though I might, even though I try
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:15
Regular
To Rasta:
Although in fairness I do know how to spell respectable and depleting, it's just late and I'm not thinking.

To Matt:
That's true... but we still beat Wolves when they were all over us, Norwich too. It's a sign of class if you can win and play badly... I just wish we'd stop playing badly :D.
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:14
Regular
"You've upset me"
Dringo wrote:
> I... have.... bad.... spelling... I.... know... get.... over... it.

I.... can't....
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:13
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Dringo wrote:
> I just wish we could win convincingly once in a while.

Oh, I'm sorry, a 2 - 0 win against Wolves not good enough for you? I'll take a win any way we get it - I'd be a bit worried if we played well and only beat Wolves 2 - 0. It's a sign of classwhen you play crap and still win. Which is why Chelsea won the league last year.
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:12
Regular
I... have.... bad.... spelling... I.... know... get.... over... it.
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:10
Regular
"You've upset me"
Dringo wrote:
> depleating
> respectible.

You sure you're at the CU proper and not EA Poly?
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:08
Regular
But of course is Hulse keeps netting them goals he'll always play.

I just wish we could win convincingly once in a while.
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:07
Regular
I meant second place as in the other striker.

Hulse and Cresswell are very very similar players... or at least that's what Kevin said. He brought Cresswell in so he has two players to pick from.
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:04
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Dringo wrote:
> Blackwell, if he doesn't sell him to the Germans, will forever keep
> loving up Ricketts. Healy will constantly stay on the bench until the
> final ten minutes. Blake will play because he is fantastic, Cresswell
> and Hulse will scrap for the second place whilst Ian Moore will sit
> in the stands to make our depleating fan base look a little more
> respectible.

Wwwwwhat? Hulse? Second place? What? Super Robby Hulse? He should be playing every minute of every game, that lad. He's utter gold. I was at his debut where he sunk Reding with 2 goals. Beautiful.

Blake looks good, but I think he's taking his time to find his feet. And he's got time, too, as long as we've got these other strikers to drift in games and slot a few home.
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:01
Regular
A few minutes?

Blackwell, if he doesn't sell him to the Germans, will forever keep loving up Ricketts. Healy will constantly stay on the bench until the final ten minutes. Blake will play because he is fantastic, Cresswell and Hulse will scrap for the second place whilst Ian Moore will sit in the stands to make our depleating fan base look a little more respectible.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.