GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dearest Italian football fans"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/08/05 at 12:32
So Setanta bought rights to show all Italian football, just like the b*****ds did with the SPL.
So that'll be 40 quid a month or something pls lol thx

As it is no longer on Eurosport

BUT ALAS, SALVATION UPON THY HORIZON

For the wonderful Bravo are showing Italian football now. Juve v Chievo tonight.
And yes, it's our good friend Super James Shiny Bald Head Richardson in the studio and everything.
Hurrah, I can put the razor blades away
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:11
Regular
I like the Protestant vs Catholic thing. It's like football has become a Weapon of God. Kind of like the Ark of the Covenant, but with more ginger people and less Indy.
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:10
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I enjoy keeping up to date with the SPL, I must say. I'm not a big watcher of that... interpretation of football, but to know how crap Strachan and his catholics are doing is pretty good fun.

You've got to respect the Scottish though, haven't you? Celtic and Rangers, both so passionate, and for what? All they've got is each other.
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:08
Regular
Yep, fair enough. Especially if you're from Glasgae, I suppose the SPL can take on a greater meaning. For someone a bit more neutral, it's less fun. Personally I think the C5 early early morning Portugal football is great stuff. Always really attacking and you might see Nuno Gomes. What more do you want?
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
For me, Premiership > Serie A > La Liga, and then SPL.

I still want to see SPL football, though, seeing as all football is watchable, especially football including teams from my own country.

I'm sure if I was English (or Welsh, whatever), I'd probably prefer the French, German and Dutch leagues to the Scottish, but seeing as I can actually be bothered with my own league, this is not the case. I personally don't mind not seeing weekly French football, but do miss SPL now it's gone from the BBC.
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:05
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Championship is above all those, obv.

That may sound stupid, but I think it may be pretty true, come the end of the season. The quality of football isn't bad, there's an upset or two every week and you're never certain of the top 3 at the start of the season... i mean, look at Norwich.

To watch every week, it may not be the prettiest of leagues (though there are many many wondergoals), but to follow, it's pretty class.

And Leeds are in it (L)
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:01
Regular
Baros>Premiership>LaLiga>SerieA>Portuguese Superleague(personal choice)>Bundesliga>Ligue1>Erdeveise>SPL

This is the truth of the matter.
Mon 29/08/05 at 22:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Obviously not.

Get a hair cut.
Mon 29/08/05 at 22:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Blank wrote:
> As if you wouldn't say the same to someone from Belarus who moaned
> about not being able to see their own league.

I probably wouldn't, actually.

And if I did, they'd have every right to rant at me in the way I did to the other guy.

Also, as far as I'm aware, you lot didn't even get SPL matches, did you? If so, where's the need for the sarcastic remark?
Mon 29/08/05 at 22:56
Regular
"tokyo police club"
SHEEPY wrote:
> The Scottish league is pretty crap.
> I don't they even have one in Belarus.
>
> DENIED

So where do Dinamo Minsk come from?

Hleb grew up on the mean streets of Minsk, doin't you know?
Mon 29/08/05 at 22:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Oh and I can watch Partick Thistle because they're in the crappy divisions that get shown.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.