GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dearest Italian football fans"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/08/05 at 12:32
So Setanta bought rights to show all Italian football, just like the b*****ds did with the SPL.
So that'll be 40 quid a month or something pls lol thx

As it is no longer on Eurosport

BUT ALAS, SALVATION UPON THY HORIZON

For the wonderful Bravo are showing Italian football now. Juve v Chievo tonight.
And yes, it's our good friend Super James Shiny Bald Head Richardson in the studio and everything.
Hurrah, I can put the razor blades away
Sun 28/08/05 at 12:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
No, I was getting people that did have it to tape me games, but no, I've never had Bravo.

We've only got the really basic Digital package, plus the 4 Sky Sports channels.
Sun 28/08/05 at 12:37
Wtf you don't have Bravo?
I thought you did. Weren't you watching Copa America and everything?
Sun 28/08/05 at 12:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I don't have Setanta OR Bravo.

Woe.
Sun 28/08/05 at 12:32
So Setanta bought rights to show all Italian football, just like the b*****ds did with the SPL.
So that'll be 40 quid a month or something pls lol thx

As it is no longer on Eurosport

BUT ALAS, SALVATION UPON THY HORIZON

For the wonderful Bravo are showing Italian football now. Juve v Chievo tonight.
And yes, it's our good friend Super James Shiny Bald Head Richardson in the studio and everything.
Hurrah, I can put the razor blades away

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.