GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dearest Italian football fans"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/08/05 at 12:32
So Setanta bought rights to show all Italian football, just like the b*****ds did with the SPL.
So that'll be 40 quid a month or something pls lol thx

As it is no longer on Eurosport

BUT ALAS, SALVATION UPON THY HORIZON

For the wonderful Bravo are showing Italian football now. Juve v Chievo tonight.
And yes, it's our good friend Super James Shiny Bald Head Richardson in the studio and everything.
Hurrah, I can put the razor blades away
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:58
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Cretins, down. Cretins.
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:55
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I used to watch the Italien football on Channel 4 a few years back.

I've hardly seen any since
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:53
Clazon wrote:

> the shaky "we'll have to beat you in a scoring spree"
> mentality which was adopted last year in Serie A.

Even when teams were constantly turning out 5-4 wins, week-in, week-out, some friends of mine still insisted Serie A was boring, not having watched a match in years.
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
To be fair, the Scottish team in the 70s had some amazing talent in it.

The best Liverpool team a few years back was full of Scottish people and I mean full.

Now, kids are fat and lazy and have no chance to get a place. Myself (and to a greater extent my brother) were very good at football but the only chance was getting scouted by the one bloke who came about once a year to our town.

Now to watch Rangers get humped
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:50
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Why can it not be insulted when there's very little reason for not doing so?

Money and reputation and location.

You lose on atleast 2 out of the 3 of those key signing tie-breakers.

The only way you'll grow is by joining the Premiership. But that's just silly.
:D
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:48
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Yeah, you'd think, with Scottish clubs having no money and stuff, they'd be forced to nurture Scottish talent and you'd have a pretty good future ahead of you. Unfortunately, it's just never happened for you. Well, you once thought it was going to, when that manager promised you the World Cup and went round on an open topped bus and stuff before the world cup, but that was different...
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Scotsport has been on for 10 minutes.

First break and no highlights!

I don't thinkour league is the best in the world, I just resent people insulting it. The good thing is that some clubs are so skint it means some young talent are being forced into the squads.
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:45
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Russian league getting a second spot in the Champs League despite having no-one in European competition this year?

I love stuff back-firing into Uefa's faces.
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:44
Regular
"tokyo police club"
AfroJoe wrote:
> That logic would only work if the US as a country was as equally
> fanatical about football as England, though. Whilst football is
> England's most popular sport by a long way, in the States
> "soccer" is probably about 4th or 5th on the list.
>
> Scotland and England, meanwhile, have a fairly similar support for
> football, and therefore to an extent it can be claimed that the
> population difference does have an effect on the way things are just
> now between our two countries.

Just as I'd clicked 'Post this message' I thought about that. And I thouht you'd be the one to bring it up. Thanks.

Yeah, there's really no reply to that, because I'm wrong and stuff. Well done.
Mon 29/08/05 at 23:43
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Nonda at Roma eh?

Bit of a gamble going for a relatively young player like that.

Has he developed from the late match super sub goalscorer that he was for Monaco?

And also multiple yaysies for Vieira going to Juve, being my second team and all. It just means Juve will be even more dominant, unlike the shaky "we'll have to beat you in a scoring spree" mentality which was adopted last year in Serie A.

Ultra crapness at missing out on going to a Milan match last year though.

*sigh*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.