GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Velvet Revolver"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/08/05 at 12:28
Regular
So, what do you guys think of them? I got their first album, pretty awsome. If you don't know who they are, they're the band with three former GNR members and 2 other people.
Sun 28/08/05 at 13:33
Regular
"SOUP!"
Chr1s wrote:
> They're a bit bland really. Their sound isn't anything original or
> special, and the singer is an arrogant prat.

Yes indeed.

Only Download people understand that.

And he sounded crap live didn't he?
Sun 28/08/05 at 13:32
Regular
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Chr1s wrote:
> and the singer is an arrogant prat.
>
> Huh? How?

Indeed, now Axl was a prat, but Scott isn't really.
Sun 28/08/05 at 13:31
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Chr1s wrote:
> and the singer is an arrogant prat.

Huh? How?
Sun 28/08/05 at 13:30
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Heh.

They're pretty good. A lot better than most boring rock bands around right now.

And yes, Slash is awesome.
Sun 28/08/05 at 13:26
Regular
"The definitive tag"
They're a bit bland really. Their sound isn't anything original or special, and the singer is an arrogant prat.
Sun 28/08/05 at 13:20
Regular
"SOUP!"
I have an opinion which is uncommon nowadays.

People seem to jump on the bandwagon of old rock bands being awesome just because they were popular 30 years ago. People seem to feel a need to say "wow, I really appreciate them as that validates me opinion"

Sheep.
Sun 28/08/05 at 12:55
Regular
"8==="
You've got the bitter music journo act down really well there.
Sun 28/08/05 at 12:53
Regular
"SOUP!"
Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> Aye, I agree they are no way as good as GNR, but they're still good.
> And Slash's solos rock

No.

They really dont.

I like a LOT of rock music and a solo is nice now and again, maybe one of two screaming solos on an album will really make them stand out.

Slash solos on every god damn song. He ruined the solo. He spoilt it for the rest of us. I know you're probably one of those people who is going to blubber about how talented he is and how I cant solo like he can, yada yada yada. You'd be quite right too, and whilst he may be talented at guitar it doesn't mean he has to solo at every given opportunity. He's a greedy little attention seeker who probably had a Myspace page about how awesome he is.
Sun 28/08/05 at 12:52
Regular
Hur hur
Sun 28/08/05 at 12:50
Regular
"8==="
Paradox: wrote:
>
> Thats how I take them anyway.

That bed's going to get crowded.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.