GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TNA Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/08/05 at 20:48
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I know some of you watch TNA and I personally am just getting into it so i thought it might be good to have a thread to chat about TNA in!

Especially as it sounds like its going to get bigger and rival WWE.

I have seen some comments about TNA in other threads so this could be the place to bring them all together!
Wed 21/09/05 at 13:53
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i've downloaded Sacrifice and Unbreakable so i'll be settling back with some decent matches (aj/joe, aj/daniels/joe) when i've finished working :D
Wed 21/09/05 at 13:54
Regular
"..."
Note to TNA...for next PPV Styles vs Joe vs Daniels vs Shark Boy please :-)
Wed 21/09/05 at 23:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Few new signings by TNA

Roderick Strong and .......... The Dudley Boyz have signed contracts. (Not really a surprise but meh :-D)
Thu 22/09/05 at 14:38
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
Kawada wrote:
> Few new signings by TNA
>
>
> Roderick Strong and .......... The Dudley Boyz have signed contracts.
> (Not really a surprise but meh :-D)

ah, it says former dudley boys, does this mean they will be changing their names?
Thu 22/09/05 at 15:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
yup thanks to the WWE owning the legal rights to the Dudley Boyz name they will have to change it. I think Team 3-D is what they're going by now
Thu 22/09/05 at 17:16
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Team 3D sounds rubbish, but i suppose i might get used to it...sorta like the Mexicools.
Thu 22/09/05 at 18:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Great signing for TNA although not really a surprise! WWE's roster cuts can only make TNA stronger which can only be a good thing.
Thu 22/09/05 at 19:16
Regular
couldent they call themselvs the dudley boys?
Thu 22/09/05 at 19:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Had all names trademarked from The Dudleys, Dudley Boyz, Dudley Boys and so forth from what i've read.
Thu 22/09/05 at 21:21
Regular
"I like cheese"
TNA could do with improving the production values though. :P

Actually, they're not as bad as they used to be.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.