GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TNA Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/08/05 at 20:48
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I know some of you watch TNA and I personally am just getting into it so i thought it might be good to have a thread to chat about TNA in!

Especially as it sounds like its going to get bigger and rival WWE.

I have seen some comments about TNA in other threads so this could be the place to bring them all together!
Tue 20/09/05 at 13:52
Regular
"..."
Very much so...and hopefully it'll bring with it a new bunch of TNA converts :-)
Mon 19/09/05 at 14:33
Regular
"you've got a beard"
delay or not, it's good news for the ntl-ers among us.
Mon 19/09/05 at 13:50
Regular
"..."
The Wardy wrote:
> Do you reckon they will be up to date ones or just as far behind as
> TWC?

From what I can gather from TWC forums and TNA Wrestling.com, Eurosport will have an even bigger delay than TWC...
Sun 18/09/05 at 17:36
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Do you reckon they will be up to date ones or just as far behind as TWC?
Sun 18/09/05 at 16:21
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I was watching the World Touring Cars on Eurosport and they were showing ads for TNA. Friday at 7pm, according to Sky Guide, although I could have sworn it said 7:30pm on the ad.

Either way, 7-ish Friday.
Sun 18/09/05 at 13:04
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I have been watching TNA properly since No Surrender and i thought this weeks show was the best one so far. Looking forward to Sacrifice now :)
Fri 16/09/05 at 19:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Don't know any of the details so could be a screw job, may just be the company thinking Jarrett would be a more recognisable name to the casual fan and so would be beneficial to have him as champ for when they make their move to Spike.
Fri 16/09/05 at 19:39
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Legendary Link wrote:

> also Raven wouldent comment, you dont think it was a screw job do
> you?

Maybe Jarrett's taking a leaf out of Vince's book!?
Fri 16/09/05 at 19:16
Regular
but what was in Canada? why was'nt this like on a main show? and so soon after unbreakable? why not do it then?
also Raven wouldent comment, you dont think it was a screw job do you?
Fri 16/09/05 at 17:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Legendary Link wrote:
> Whats going on there then?

Jarrett using his pull backstage to regain the title for the "good of the company" or in other words, what's good for Jarrett

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.