GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TNA Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/08/05 at 20:48
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I know some of you watch TNA and I personally am just getting into it so i thought it might be good to have a thread to chat about TNA in!

Especially as it sounds like its going to get bigger and rival WWE.

I have seen some comments about TNA in other threads so this could be the place to bring them all together!
Fri 16/09/05 at 17:39
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
***Possible Spoiler***

They have finally turned AMW into full heels now and they must obviously want Jarett to be Champ for TNA's big Spike TV debut in october!
Fri 16/09/05 at 16:27
Regular
Have you all seen? apparently Jeff Jarett has beaten Raven in Canada, with help from America's most wanted and is now the champ.
Whats going on there then?
Tue 13/09/05 at 13:57
Regular
"..."
Jim of Honor wrote:
> I wouldn't call that spot-monkey a wrestler, though

True, but unfortuantely that's exactly what he could put as his occupation, just the same as Snitsky could....
Tue 13/09/05 at 13:48
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Jim of Honor wrote:
> And one high, high, high-spot doesn't make a wrestler.
>
> Well Jeff Hardy seemed to have a lot of fan-boys and that's about all
> he's ever done in his career...

I wouldn't call that spot-monkey a wrestler, though
Tue 13/09/05 at 13:41
Regular
"..."
Jim of Honor wrote:
> And one high, high, high-spot doesn't make a wrestler.

Well Jeff Hardy seemed to have a lot of fan-boys and that's about all he's ever done in his career...
Tue 13/09/05 at 13:21
Regular
you seen the front page of wwe.com, has a pic of HBK, with the caption, Unbreakable?
just an observation.
Tue 13/09/05 at 00:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The fact he actually managed to get across to be able to do the move was quite a feat. I'm not saying he's the best wrestler ever just because of that one spot but i don't think many others could do it without killing themselves
Mon 12/09/05 at 23:23
Regular
starting friday u can catch 2 'best of tna' videos online for free.
Mon 12/09/05 at 20:38
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
He was falling off by the end.

And one high, high, high-spot doesn't make a wrestler.

Samoa Joe, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels main eventing last night's PPV is great news, more of that please.
Mon 12/09/05 at 20:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
He can walk that cage well though

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.