GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TNA Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/08/05 at 20:48
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I know some of you watch TNA and I personally am just getting into it so i thought it might be good to have a thread to chat about TNA in!

Especially as it sounds like its going to get bigger and rival WWE.

I have seen some comments about TNA in other threads so this could be the place to bring them all together!
Sat 24/09/05 at 13:20
Regular
So, I finally get to see the mighty TNA.

First things first, the British Commentary is awful. I take that its the American Broadcast on TWC? Too bad Im on NTL.

But anyway, the actual show I was very impressed with. It didn't start off too well with the Jarrett, Brown battle. I like Jarrett, but that Brown is fudging useless. He was slow, clumsy and what was that finisher?! A shoddy shoulder tackle ahahaha.

After Kawada's heavy praise, I was expecting a lot from Daniels and AJ and boy did they put on one heck of a match. You can't really describe a TNA styled X Division match, you just have to see it. The action is all very slick and polished, and some of the moves that these two were pulling off was superb. I was particurly impressed with that flying punch that AJ did. Looked awesome.

What the hell has Hall been taking? Sure he's in his 40's now but you can hardly tell its him anymore. His face is completely different.

Primetimes ringwalk Hurricanrana = uber.

Speaking of Primetime, the match that he was involved in gave me a chance to look at the likes of Petey Williams, Sabin and Shane, all of whom had great spots in the match and I'd like to see more of.

Other parts that I enjoyed - All the tag team action. AMW looked particurly impressive with all their double team maneoveres. DDP and Waltman's match was also pretty good and It was also nice to see moves that have been banned in the WWE performed again, such as the Krytonite Crunch (yeah I can't remember its real name) and others that I can't think of right now.

Overall, TNA is hot baby. At first, I wasn't very impressed and had my doubts about the federation after the shambles that was the Brown, Jarrett match, but after that, well, it rocked. The WWE and Vince really have to book up their idea's, or they'll find their fans are switching off RAW and Smackdown and turning over to TNA.

A few questions though. How far is TNA behind at the moment on Eurosport and TWC? Are they at the same stage? Is coverage continuing on Eurosport and if so, when is it next on?

Thankee.
Sat 24/09/05 at 12:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Until he pulls a calf muscle by pulling his boots on too tight.

Signing Nash weakens them in my opinion, the man hasn't drawn a dime in his life and could possibly cause trouble backstage.
Sat 24/09/05 at 12:20
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Credit: Rajah.com

Kevin Nash has verbally agreed with TNA earlier today on at least a one-year deal with the company, which will include at least 20 appearances on TV and PPV. The paperwork is still in the works but it has been agreed upon. Nash is schedule to appear at the TV taping for their debut on Spike TV next week.

Getting stronger by the minute!
Sat 24/09/05 at 02:24
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i taped it and will watch tomorrow at some point, there's an fwa acadamy show so i'll be too knackered to do anything else BUT watch tv in the evening :D
Fri 23/09/05 at 20:43
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Kawada wrote:
> Geez that commentary team makes the WWE's guys sound competent.

And that's extremely hard to do!
Fri 23/09/05 at 19:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Geez that commentary team makes the WWE's guys sound competent. I want Tenay dammit!!!
Fri 23/09/05 at 18:22
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Mine too?
Fri 23/09/05 at 17:41
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Is it on for 2 hours?

my Sky says

7.00pm TNA Wrestling
7.30pm TNA Wrestling
8.00pm TNA Wrestling
8.30pm TNA Wrestling
Fri 23/09/05 at 15:37
Regular
"you've got a beard"
yes, yes and thrice yes.
*sets video*
Fri 23/09/05 at 11:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
[URL]http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/v4/l0/s10000/tvschedule_lng0_spo10000_gnd1_prs0_ven1.shtml[/URL]

19.55 tonight.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.