GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Champion's League Draw"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/08/05 at 15:09
Regular
"not dead"
GROUP A

1. Bayern Munich
2. Juventus
3. Club Bruges
4. Rapid Vienna

GROUP B

1. Arsenal
2. Ajax
3. Sparta Prague
4. FC Thun

GROUP C

1. Barcelona
2. Panathinaikos
3. Werder Bremen
4. Udinese

GROUP D

1. Man United
2. Villareal
3. Lille
4. Benfica

GROUP E

1. AC Milan
2. PSV Eindhoven
3. Schalke
4. Fenerbache

GROUP F

1. Real Madrid
2. Lyon
3. Olympiakos
4. Rosenbourg

GROUP G

1. Liverpool
2. Chelsea
3. Anderlecht
4. Real Betis

GROUP H

1. Inter Milan
2. Porto
3. Rangers
4. Bratislavia
Thu 25/08/05 at 17:11
Regular
"Long time no see!"
"GOOD LUCK!!!" is, sadly, the best wishes I feel I can send any Rangers fans out there, but I've just noticed that, along with Liverpool-Chelsea, Milan and PSV - the other two semi-finalists from last year - have been drawn in their own group also!

Time to start scratching...
Thu 25/08/05 at 17:09
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Surprise, surprise - here comes Diego Forlan to kick us in the teeth! :P

;)

Group G's gonna be a real cracker though, right from week one. Once again, I'm a little sceptical of the 'draws' here, but only really in this group - after all Liverpool went through to get here and all. I understand they were exempt from same-country rulings also.

Then again, I haven't seen much to note from Anderlecht or Real Betis in recent seasons, so we could see both sides going through.

I'd really LOVE to see Arsenal struggle though. Ajax haven't been bad in the qualifiers while Sparta Prague are always up for these big games - as they were against us a while back. :D
Thu 25/08/05 at 16:35
Regular
Gattuso was also fixing his boot at one point.

Anyway: [URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/transfernews.asp?type=article&id=301747[/URL]

Look at the Betis coach. His head is abnormally large and shiny. It's bound to be a chest of football knowledge...

Tactic 1: Use Joaquin
Tactic 2: Hope they foul Joaquin and use Assuncao for a free-kick
Tactci 3: Use Joaquin
Thu 25/08/05 at 16:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
You also missed in the build up to Liverpool's second goal against Milan the ball was played in the box and the lino raised his flag for offside only for the ref not to see it, Milan cleared the ball and Pool scored straight from it
Thu 25/08/05 at 16:31
Regular
Yep, what munn said. No chance Liverpool will win again unless they...attack....

But that's not in the bumper book of Rafa-football. He's a football eskimo. 100's of words for 'defence' but not one for attack.
Thu 25/08/05 at 16:28
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> Liverpool were not "lucky" last year, Benitez, as useless as
> he "can" be, is brilliant in Europe.

Yeah, "weren't lucky"

Del Piero had a goal wrongly chopped off for offside.
Luis Garcia didn't actualy SCORE agaisnt Chelsea.
Shevchenko had a goal wrongly chopped off for offside.

"Weren't lucky" indeed.
Thu 25/08/05 at 16:26
Regular
My predictions:

Group A: Bayern and Jve
Group B: Arsenal and Ajax
Group C: Barca and Werder Bremen
Group D: Man Utd and Villareal
Group E: AC Milan and PSV
Group F: Real and Lyon
Group G: Chelsea and Liverpool
Group H: Inter and Porto
Thu 25/08/05 at 16:25
Regular
down wrote:
> It's a fix!
>
> Rangers vs Artmedia.
>
> What a joke

I knew it was going to happen before the draw even started.
I could feel it in my bones.
Thu 25/08/05 at 16:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
My Predictions

Group A - Bayern + Juve
Group B - Arsenal + Ajax
Group C - Barca + Panathinaikos
Group D - Man United + Villareal
Group E - Milan + Schalke 04
Group F - Madrid + Olympiakos
Group G - Money Bags + Betis
Group H - Inter + Porto

Winners of whole thing - Man United after Parky takes a 4 week hiatus in the mountains of Korea and channels the art of Shoalin Soccer taking us to victory.
Thu 25/08/05 at 16:22
Regular
He's not "brilliant", his "tactical" strategy is to "defend" for 180 minutes and hope for a "lucky" goal.

He'll do it even more this time, because he knows Reina is good at saving penalties. Yep, I'm going to go ahead and say it, if we get through he'll play for penalties.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.