GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You and me both, mate"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/08/05 at 15:52
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=299428&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Carvalho+upset+at+axe&channel=football_home[/URL]

I'm with Ricardo on this one. Leaving aside the fact he's in my fantasy football team - Last season, 3rd best central defender in the Premiership behind Terry and Carragher. He's pacy, can pass well, got a good head on him and tackles like a demon. He's better than William Gallas.

Not that I'm saying Gallas is a bad defender, far from it. I'd love it if his rumoured transfer to 'Pool had actually happened. But he's not as good as Carvalho, not by a long shot.

So, me and Carvalho are united in our confusion at the tactics of Jose.If it was just to give Gallas some playing time so he'd stop crying like a big Gallic baby all the time, I'd understand. But (1) He'd have told Carvalho and (2) Jose doesn't pander to player's whiney little protests, good man.

So, I ask you, why has he been dropped? I want clean sheet points. Carvalho, my friend, I must transfer you from my team. But I love Portugal, I have been there many times. You shall be straight back once Jose stops taking the crazy Francophile pills.

In the mean time...make your cases for my team, messers Del Horno/Carragher/Ashley Cole
Thu 18/08/05 at 14:58
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=299561&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Jose+bites+back+at+Carvalho&channel=football_home[/URL]

Well Mourinho was quick to respond...and what a response. I think he went a bit too far :/
"Ricardo Carvalho seems to have problems understanding things, maybe he should have an IQ test."

Ouch...Carvalho on the bench the whole season? Hopefully they'll work it out.
Wed 17/08/05 at 19:16
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Lipe wrote:
> Clazon wrote:
> Seeing Wrighty play again would be good.
> :D
>
> Haha...definitely one for the Gooner's :D

Heh. Bring back "Big Peter" too. Now that's entertainment.
Wed 17/08/05 at 19:12
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Stryke wrote:
> That's one strike, laddy. You don't want to get to three.

:D

*dares*
Wed 17/08/05 at 19:11
Regular
Wow, 100,000 hectares? That's...well, that's a lot. Wildfires are part of life in Iberia, though. Not to sound harsh or anything :)
Wed 17/08/05 at 19:08
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Portugal's pretty messed up now with the fires, dunno if
> you've heard.
>
> --
>
> What, it wasn't me...
>
> No, haven't heard. What's up?

Well to put it plainly the whole country is burning down :( Fires are everywhere due to the high temperatures...some go on for days until people manage to put them out. [URL]http://www.eubusiness.com/afp/050811110144.tl6nba4o[/URL]
Wed 17/08/05 at 19:06
Regular
Damn, I'm slipping, it should be second nature to me by now.
Wed 17/08/05 at 19:04
Regular
"0228"
Stryke wrote:
> Portugal's pretty messed up now with the fires, dunno if
> you've heard.
>
> --
>
> What, it wasn't me...

Tut tut, Stryke. You missed out on a perfect chance to make fun of Dringo.
Wed 17/08/05 at 19:03
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> Mine would be Michael Owen.
>
> He was good then.

--

That's one strike, laddy. You don't want to get to three.
Wed 17/08/05 at 19:02
Regular
Lipe wrote:
>> Hehe thanks.

--

Why? You don't OWN Lisbon or anything. If someone comes up to me and says 'Wales - pretty nice place', I don't say 'Oh yeah, ta, we've been putting a lot of work into it. Put some decking down last week'

;)

--

Portugal's pretty messed up now with the fires, dunno if
> you've heard.

--

What, it wasn't me...

No, haven't heard. What's up?
Wed 17/08/05 at 18:59
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> Seeing Wrighty play again would be good.
> :D

Haha...definitely one for the Gooner's :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.