GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You and me both, mate"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/08/05 at 15:52
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=299428&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Carvalho+upset+at+axe&channel=football_home[/URL]

I'm with Ricardo on this one. Leaving aside the fact he's in my fantasy football team - Last season, 3rd best central defender in the Premiership behind Terry and Carragher. He's pacy, can pass well, got a good head on him and tackles like a demon. He's better than William Gallas.

Not that I'm saying Gallas is a bad defender, far from it. I'd love it if his rumoured transfer to 'Pool had actually happened. But he's not as good as Carvalho, not by a long shot.

So, me and Carvalho are united in our confusion at the tactics of Jose.If it was just to give Gallas some playing time so he'd stop crying like a big Gallic baby all the time, I'd understand. But (1) He'd have told Carvalho and (2) Jose doesn't pander to player's whiney little protests, good man.

So, I ask you, why has he been dropped? I want clean sheet points. Carvalho, my friend, I must transfer you from my team. But I love Portugal, I have been there many times. You shall be straight back once Jose stops taking the crazy Francophile pills.

In the mean time...make your cases for my team, messers Del Horno/Carragher/Ashley Cole
Fri 19/08/05 at 16:46
Regular
Is Carvalho faster than King?

Ledders absolutely contained Henry at Euro 2004.
Fri 19/08/05 at 16:12
Regular
Stevie III is innocent. That granny ran at his car. He tried to swerve out of the way, but she had a death-wish and a mad look in her wizened old eyes. They're was nothing he could do as she hurtled into his car bonnet, screaming insults at the sky and shouting that she'll 'spit in the Devvil's eye, aye so I will!'

It haunts Stevie III to this day.
Fri 19/08/05 at 16:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Stryke wrote:
> And they're wrong. This isn't one of these "Oooh, it's
> close" things - There isn't a faster defender in the Premiership
> than Carvalho.

Apart from Steve Finnan when he's being chased by the coppers :-D
Fri 19/08/05 at 16:06
Regular
Carvalho is still on Porto stats, so they undervalue him, just like they undervalue every player from the Portuguese league (see Miguel, Maniche, Simao and Nuno Gomes for further proof).

And they're wrong. This isn't one of these "Oooh, it's close" things - There isn't a faster defender in the Premiership than Carvalho.
Fri 19/08/05 at 16:03
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> 1) Why are you on a Chelsea forum?

To prove you wrong!

> 2) They're all clearly wrong, not that I can be bothered to read it.
> Caravlho is very very quick. Faster than Gallas. Faster than Cisse.
> Faster than sound.

Pro evo also states Gallas to be quicker! And i'm sure (although cant check) that FM comes to the same conclusion.
Fri 19/08/05 at 16:01
Regular
1) Why are you on a Chelsea forum?

2) They're all clearly wrong, not that I can be bothered to read it. Caravlho is very very quick. Faster than Gallas. Faster than Cisse. Faster than sound.
Fri 19/08/05 at 15:54
Regular
mav joining in?

Chelsea supporters will know best from watching more of thier games, and they all state that Gallas is quicker. [URL]http://www.cfc-net.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10261[/URL]
Fri 19/08/05 at 15:53
Regular
I only speak Spanish, hombre. Now I must be away, for my llama needs food and my hair is so pitifully lacking in grease. Oh, don't cry for me, Argentinnnnnaaaaa....

I have an Evita tattoo.
Fri 19/08/05 at 15:51
Regular
*stryke talking crap alert*

;)
Fri 19/08/05 at 15:45
Regular
Agreed - I thought that statement was a little off.

Carvalho is all about the speed, man. It's one reason why he works so well with Terry.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.