GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You and me both, mate"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/08/05 at 15:52
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=299428&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Carvalho+upset+at+axe&channel=football_home[/URL]

I'm with Ricardo on this one. Leaving aside the fact he's in my fantasy football team - Last season, 3rd best central defender in the Premiership behind Terry and Carragher. He's pacy, can pass well, got a good head on him and tackles like a demon. He's better than William Gallas.

Not that I'm saying Gallas is a bad defender, far from it. I'd love it if his rumoured transfer to 'Pool had actually happened. But he's not as good as Carvalho, not by a long shot.

So, me and Carvalho are united in our confusion at the tactics of Jose.If it was just to give Gallas some playing time so he'd stop crying like a big Gallic baby all the time, I'd understand. But (1) He'd have told Carvalho and (2) Jose doesn't pander to player's whiney little protests, good man.

So, I ask you, why has he been dropped? I want clean sheet points. Carvalho, my friend, I must transfer you from my team. But I love Portugal, I have been there many times. You shall be straight back once Jose stops taking the crazy Francophile pills.

In the mean time...make your cases for my team, messers Del Horno/Carragher/Ashley Cole
Fri 19/08/05 at 14:59
Regular
or†ega wrote:
> Doubt he play against arsenal either. Obviously Terry isnt going to
> be dropped, and with Henry around i'd pressume it would be wiser to
> play the faster Gallas.

--

No. Carvalho is faster than Gallas. There probably isn't a faster centre-back than Carvalho around. Maybe Lucio. He's very quick.

But I hear Gallas went to Argentina once, maybe that's why you like him. He's a child of Patagonia, just like you.
Fri 19/08/05 at 14:45
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=300001&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Carvalho+issues+apology&channel=football_home[/URL]

Hopefully it's not too late ^_^
Fri 19/08/05 at 02:33
Regular
You live in East Kilbride.

Nuff said.
Fri 19/08/05 at 02:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
No it isn't.
Fri 19/08/05 at 02:23
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Lipe wrote:
> >Hehe thanks.
>
> --
>
> Why? You don't OWN Lisbon or anything. If someone comes up to me and
> says 'Wales - pretty nice place', I don't say 'Oh yeah, ta, we've
> been putting a lot of work into it. Put some decking down last week'

But if someone said "I was in Wales last month, it's a really good country", you'd probably thank them for complimenting your country.

I do it on a daily basis, the number of people who come to Scotland and go "oh wow, this is the greatest country in the entire world, I wish I was Scottish like you" is unbelievable.

But then again, our country's liek that.
Fri 19/08/05 at 02:17
Regular
Nah, Henry will go next to Terry and then just walk on past him ^_^
Fri 19/08/05 at 00:17
Regular
Doubt he play against arsenal either. Obviously Terry isnt going to be dropped, and with Henry around i'd pressume it would be wiser to play the faster Gallas.
Thu 18/08/05 at 23:34
Regular
According to Portuguese news Mourinho is going to fine him 125,000 euros :/
Thu 18/08/05 at 20:20
Regular
"Ricardo has worked with me for four years and I do not understand these quotes, he probably needs to see a doctor."

Didn't I say Mourinho hates players going to the papers like this? :)

You'd have thought Carvalho would've known that too.
Thu 18/08/05 at 15:04
Regular
Oh my...That's his Chelsea career down the drain, then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.