GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mikey-Watch"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/08/05 at 12:00
Regular
Another thread on Mikey, true. But I have to keep my hopes up. Losing my favourite 'Pool striker is a blow that can only be softened with the return of the only 'Pool player I have loved more than him. Mikey is on his way back - that's what The Times seems to think:

[URL]http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,428-1736832,00.html[/URL]

Read that in my paper this morning before my run, and then amused myself by thinking of Mikey while running (not in a gay way).

Stevie says he'll talk to him in the England training camp. No-one can turn down Stevie. No man, no woman.
Page:
Tue 30/08/05 at 18:25
Regular
Shut up Stryke, you're wrong 90% of the time and to make yourself feel better you use your mighty power of "useless insults". I don't care. You're wrong. Ta ta.

Tw@t.
Tue 30/08/05 at 18:22
Regular
Dringo wrote:
>
> You said, after the notable election, where I not only voted for you
> but backed you up (although you didn't really need it), that your
> insults were only supposed to be playful.

--

Nope, wrong again. I questioned why you voted for me, highlighting the fact that all I did is mock you. You seemed to find this funny, though no-one else did.

Again - shut up.
Tue 30/08/05 at 18:20
Regular
"not dead"
Dringo wrote:

> You said, after the notable election, where I not only voted for you
> but backed you up (although you didn't really need it), that your
> insults were only supposed to be playful.

Yes, but you've got to remember that Stryke actively campaigned for that notable vote, starting a "vote for me" topic in this very forum, and fixing it so everyone that uses the sport forum voted for him. Like any sleazy politician, he would have shaken hands with a baby raper that day.

;o)
Tue 30/08/05 at 18:16
Regular
I thought he was going to Liverpool, I really did, I wrote an entire post on it.

As it turned out he went to Newcastle. Which I'm also glad about because I hope they win something this year.

I am a Leeds United supporter and therefore my love for the premiership is casual. I hate Arsenal, Chelsea and to some extent Manchester United, so any team that gets a top quality player other than those 3 is good news in my books.

You said, after the notable election, where I not only voted for you but backed you up (although you didn't really need it), that your insults were only supposed to be playful.
Tue 30/08/05 at 18:13
Regular
"not dead"
So Owen spoke to Liverpool, right?

But he still went to Newcastle.

So Rafa must have said "first choice is Cisse. He will play on the right wing. Up front will mostly be Crouch, with Morientes if we are playing against a team with no defence (unlike us, we defend!) if they are no fit we have Pongo, and if Mellor can get through the door he is in too. You can play when they are playing tiddlywinks"
Tue 30/08/05 at 18:13
Regular
When have I ever been 'alright' to you? I've always told you to shut the hell up, but you've taken it to new levels with your hypocrisy. Which, before you ask, was highlighted by Blank earlier.

"Owen's going to Pool, I tell ya"..."Always going to Newcastle, him and Shearer, awesome, Souness is a legend, Newcastle for La Liga"
Tue 30/08/05 at 18:10
Regular
What's wrong with you?

You were alright to me yesterday?

Fine sod ya I'll just ignore ya.
Tue 30/08/05 at 18:09
Regular
Dringo wrote:

> Why??? Because you're bored? Is that it? I Strykey bored? Does he
> want to randomly have a go at someone who knows what he's talking
> about.

--

Nope. You'll notice that I don't have a go at anyone else on this forum. I'll make jokes or whatever, but I won't flat out tell them they're a complete waste of space. That honour is reserved for you. My only hope is that you're sent to a prison without internet access, so you'll be forced to spare your bullcrap opinions with men who won't hesitate to smash your stupid pimply face into the bars until you actually shut up.

--
>
>
> What pundits, exactly? And Mikey wanted to come to Liverpool. He's
> gone to Newcastle because he has absolutely no other options left.
> And that is no-ones fault but Rafa's. Which is a shame, because I'd
> really like to find some way to blame you.
>
> www.bbc.co.uk/football... Okay so it's mark and he barely counts.

--

Mark. So "All the pundits" boils down to Mark Lawrenson. Great job, Dringo.

--
Tue 30/08/05 at 18:04
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Dringo wrote:
> Still needs to stay fit.

Well....yes. So does everyone, right? Isn't playing more likely to incur more injury?
Tue 30/08/05 at 18:03
Regular
Stryke wrote:

> I never joke when it comes to my contempt of each and every thing you
> say. I'd listen to Colourless before I listen to you, and he thinks
> I'm wrong about everything.

Why??? Because you're bored? Is that it? I Strykey bored? Does he want to randomly have a go at someone who knows what he's talking about.

> What pundits, exactly? And Mikey wanted to come to Liverpool. He's
> gone to Newcastle because he has absolutely no other options left.
> And that is no-ones fault but Rafa's. Which is a shame, because I'd
> really like to find some way to blame you.

www.bbc.co.uk/football... Okay so it's mark and he barely counts.

Rafa has a different style... face it he was being forced to sign Owen and he didn't want to.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.