GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mikey-Watch"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/08/05 at 12:00
Regular
Another thread on Mikey, true. But I have to keep my hopes up. Losing my favourite 'Pool striker is a blow that can only be softened with the return of the only 'Pool player I have loved more than him. Mikey is on his way back - that's what The Times seems to think:

[URL]http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,428-1736832,00.html[/URL]

Read that in my paper this morning before my run, and then amused myself by thinking of Mikey while running (not in a gay way).

Stevie says he'll talk to him in the England training camp. No-one can turn down Stevie. No man, no woman.
Page:
Fri 02/09/05 at 20:34
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
How many do you think Owen will bag this season (assuming he's still at Newcastle at the end of the season - doubtful)

I'd bet about 15.
Fri 02/09/05 at 20:33
Regular
ßìgGíË Li††lÊ Jn® wrote:
Luque was a great
> signing, he's probably as good as Owen.

--

Ohoho, I hope you're right about the important things in life and this is just a blip along the way.
Fri 02/09/05 at 19:18
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Newcastle should have bought a defender as well. Luque was a great signing, he's probably as good as Owen. Souness has also got to realise that Titus Bramble sucks.
Thu 01/09/05 at 19:02
Regular
Newcastle aren't in Europe anyway.
Wed 31/08/05 at 18:16
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Oswaldo! wrote:
> Just out of interest, is he still clear to play in Europe this year?
> I have no idea as to whether Real have already played or what.

They qualified automatically as they came second, so they don't play in European matches until September 13th/14th.
Wed 31/08/05 at 18:15
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I reckon Owen will remain at Newcastle for the first two years.

If he makes a great impression this time and the big-gun's come calling in ten-months-time, or even at January, I think he'l stay.

He owes it to the fans. He owes it to Alan Shearer.

In his unvailing today, I think he got a good understanding of how much his pressence really means to these fans in times where they have since fallen so suddenly from near-graciousness at the top.

Just out of interest, is he still clear to play in Europe this year?
I have no idea as to whether Real have already played or what.

Heh, now that I think some more, Newcastle didn't even manage to qualify for the UEFA Cup, did they?
Wed 31/08/05 at 15:06
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
As much as I would have liked Owen to come back, £16m is way too much. I can't see Owen staying at Newcastle for the whole 4 years on his contract.
Wed 31/08/05 at 14:03
Regular
You have to understand Stryke they they couldn't spend £16 million on a player they sold for £8 million. It's all about the club y'see.
Wed 31/08/05 at 13:31
Regular
Rafa is so very careful to cover his tracks. He really wanted Mikey and was definitely not going to sell Cisse.

Yep, whatever.

[URL]http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N149858050831-1235.htm[/URL]
Wed 31/08/05 at 13:04
Regular
Oh yes and Luque.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.