GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RastaBilly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/08/05 at 22:42
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Cambs fan, eh? Just thought I'd welcome you to the conference:

[URL]http://217.32.111.1/clusternationwideportal/index.jsp[/URL]

You're not starved of highlights even at this level. Although they do seem to be a bit behind this season, they haven't updated it with the new teams, I'm pretty sure they will have the highlights of all conf games because they've also got some live games scheduled.
Sat 17/09/05 at 22:54
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Don't read into the pitch from that pic, its a few years old and the pitch is actually in top condition at the moment.
Sat 17/09/05 at 22:53
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ouch. You're not wrong. That pitch looks in pretty poor shape too. Ours had shatloads of divets in it today for some reason. Never seen the groundsman go out at half-time before.
Sat 17/09/05 at 22:48
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Well the view at ours is pretty poor unless you fork out an extra £2 for the main stand:

[URL]http://www.footballgroundz.co.uk/pictures/woking3.jpg[/URL]
[URL]http://www.footballgroundz.co.uk/pictures/woking12.jpg[/URL]
Sat 17/09/05 at 22:43
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ashman wrote:
> Yus, what with restarting school I've been utterly knackered. Also, we
> paid the £3 to park in that little...parky-bit...because there
> was absolutely no place to park for miles. Then again, its relatively
> similar at Woking, but I'm just sort of used to it.

Yeah, parking's a huge problem in Cambridge anyway but near the Abbey on matchdays is just a joke.

Hopefully when you're down
> here they won't segregate it (they prob won't) so you can go in the
> big main stand (tallest in the Conference, don't you know) instead of
> standing on uncovered, shallow terracing.

Huzzah.

> Just mind out for crappy away spots at Gravesend, Southport, Exeter,
> and the worst of the worst, Canvey. Awful, awful ground, especially
> in the pishing rain on a freezing cold day with no cover.

Already had Gravesend & Exeter. Pretty shocking apparently (like I say, I haven't been there yet :-|)
Sat 17/09/05 at 22:37
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Yus, what with restarting school I've been utterly knackered. Also, we paid the £3 to park in that little...parky-bit...because there was absolutely no place to park for miles. Then again, its relatively similar at Woking, but I'm just sort of used to it.

What I have realised is that the teams that have come down cater for away fans much better. The away fans areas at Kiddy and your place are amongst the best in the Conference. Hopefully when you're down here they won't segregate it (they prob won't) so you can go in the big main stand (tallest in the Conference, don't you know) instead of standing on uncovered, shallow terracing.

Just mind out for crappy away spots at Gravesend, Southport, Exeter, and the worst of the worst, Canvey. Awful, awful ground, especially in the pishing rain on a freezing cold day with no cover.
Sat 17/09/05 at 22:30
Regular
"You've upset me"
Awww... waz wickle Ash sleepy? :-)

You probably ended up coming along the A14 and through the centre of town. Big mistake on a Sat.
Sat 17/09/05 at 22:29
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Again, same boat as me really. But keen to get back into it... I think.
Sat 17/09/05 at 22:29
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I can't remember which way we came in. I seem to remember turning off at junction 11, and my brother saying we should have carried on to 14 because it'd be quicker or something. It didn't actually matter on the way back because I slept through it.
Sat 17/09/05 at 22:26
Regular
"You've upset me"
Didn't realise Mav was an Exeter fan.
Sat 17/09/05 at 22:24
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Nah - I have to confess I haven't been since last season, due to a few deterrants. For example, Uri Gellar and Michael Jackson taking over. However, Jackson has gone to a different club "Young Boys" I believe it's called. Also, a relative who was a director and could get use seats in the Director's box resigned, so it's been a bit tricky.

However, I no doubt will be getting back down to St. James' Park soon, along with Mav.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.