GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHO HATES AGE RESTRICTIONS!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/06/01 at 19:54
Regular
I hate games with age restrictions

it annoying
wot do u think?

nuff said
Sun 27/01/02 at 21:29
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer my mum and dad buy me any game/DVD/CD I cant get.
Thu 28/02/02 at 15:35
Regular
"Great Gameplay =Fun"
Maybe they should ask your age in the game,and change the versions depending on how old you are, for example Perfect Dark Zero for GC if it comes out should ask for your age and when that is in,if you are about 10, they will take off the blood stains and the swearing so you can play the game, Listen SONY,Listen NINTENDO,listen MICROSOFT, you might get more profits this way, and make a lot of people happy at the same time!
Tue 16/04/02 at 18:51
If its the cashiers that annoy you then remove the cashiers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.