GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHO HATES AGE RESTRICTIONS!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/06/01 at 19:54
Regular
I hate games with age restrictions

it annoying
wot do u think?

nuff said
Tue 27/11/01 at 17:18
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I remember buying GTA for the PS when I was about 13/14. It's rated for 18, and no-one seemed to care how old I was!! This happens all the time with my friends buying games, and even getting into restricted films at a cinema!!
So I don't think many big shops really care, they're happy aslong as the make money, and that's all that matters to them.

My cousin (8/9 at the time) went into a games shop, and asked for a game to reccomend for his N64. The assistant showed him Shadowman, rated 18!! He did buy, got home, played it, got too scared of it his sister was even worse) and then went and took it back!! This is the first and probably only time I will ever hear about this happening! I laughed at him when it happened!!!
Thu 29/11/01 at 13:39
Yet Still They Persist.

WHY?
Thu 29/11/01 at 13:43
because you lot suck
Fri 30/11/01 at 13:32
Okay Then... (?)
Sun 02/12/01 at 17:15
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
bacon wrote:
> because you lot suck

ohh! Thanks!
Mon 03/12/01 at 14:02
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
SR send you 18's even if your like 12 or somethin. Good isn't it! (not that I'm 12, nor hang out with 12 year olds, but when I was younger, i wanted an 18 and I got it!)
Fri 07/12/01 at 13:42
Hey ŤŎмلĶ,
What's With The Name...?
Tue 11/12/01 at 08:29
I love it. It helps me to pick out which game I'm going to by next. The higher the rating the better. I'm waiting for State of Emergency. Let the riots break lose.
Thu 13/12/01 at 18:37
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Never had a problem with age ratings! As Ive always got them when I was under age some how, and as for now! Im 18, hahahaha!

Its American parents you should blame for the rating system (no joke).
Mon 17/12/01 at 13:24
i think that age restrictions suck just like u

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.