GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHO HATES AGE RESTRICTIONS!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/06/01 at 19:54
Regular
I hate games with age restrictions

it annoying
wot do u think?

nuff said
Tue 16/04/02 at 18:51
If its the cashiers that annoy you then remove the cashiers!
Thu 28/02/02 at 15:35
Regular
"Great Gameplay =Fun"
Maybe they should ask your age in the game,and change the versions depending on how old you are, for example Perfect Dark Zero for GC if it comes out should ask for your age and when that is in,if you are about 10, they will take off the blood stains and the swearing so you can play the game, Listen SONY,Listen NINTENDO,listen MICROSOFT, you might get more profits this way, and make a lot of people happy at the same time!
Sun 27/01/02 at 21:29
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer my mum and dad buy me any game/DVD/CD I cant get.
Sat 26/01/02 at 17:47
yeah My parents buy all the games which i can't for me. When i was about 11 , they bought me grand theft auto. They have bought me all the sequels since then too :)
Sat 26/01/02 at 14:56
"INSAAANE!!!!"
The easiest way to get around age restrictions is to order the games or just to buy them from dixons. My mate who looks about 12 even though hes 15, bought grand theft auto 3 in dixons without any trouble.

My parents are the people who buy me the games above my age and always have done, so why should i try and hide them?
Sat 26/01/02 at 14:50
"INSAAANE!!!!"
I really hate age restrictions. e.g why was mgs on psx a 15? The graphics werent good enough for it to be too gory, it should of been a 12 at the most. Thats why i know usually order through special reserve now.
Mon 14/01/02 at 10:30
"I hate that!!!"
I hate age restrictions I wanted to pick PERFECT DARK for my GAD but they wouldn't let me because i'm only 16 GRRRR!!!
Sun 13/01/02 at 23:29
Regular
"That's right!"
When I got Doom, I was 12 and it was a 15 so I had to get my mate to buy it

When I got Blood 2, I had to ask someone in the shop to get it for me

When I bought Carmageddon, it was part of a 3 pack, and there was no 18 certificate on the box

I dunno if Carmageddon 2 had an 18 on the box

And for the last 2 years I've looked old enough, and now I am old enough, to buy any game I like anyway

So they've never bothered me too much, except when I tried to buy Duke Nukem 3D when it came out
Sun 13/01/02 at 15:27
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
my dad doesnt care but my mum does
therefore when my mum finds a violent, my dad says its his

WHICH WAS NICE
Tue 01/01/02 at 20:28
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
My parents don't care!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.